• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Very simple...

If anyone's kid wants to do a little work and make some holiday money, I could sure use some help.

Nothing fancy--ladder work for gutter cleaning, and trimming back Boston Ivy from around the chimney top.

I just don't have the knees for it anymore. I'll provide all needed gear and supervision (you're welcomed to hang out as well).

Maybe 2 hours' worth of work... fitty dolla

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Kids? Work? Pitooey!

Their job is to learn how to become good social justice warriors. There is no greater reward than that.

Go to 7-Eleven and find yourself an illegal alien, like everybody else does. Just make sure you do your best to try to weed out the occasional serial killer from the rest of them, first. :-)

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Kids? Work? Pitooey!

Their job is to learn how to become good social justice warriors. There is no greater reward than that.

Go to 7-Eleven and find yourself an illegal alien, like everybody else does. Just make sure you do your best to try to weed out the occasional serial killer from the rest of them, first. :-)

Have a neighbor Mel who pays a Hispanic $15 an hour in order to get one who is competent and reliable. He provides him with lunch and totes him to and from our neighborhood. Works well for both.

Lew--Ranger63

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Biggfoot Jr ( & Biggfootette's BF for that matter) would be up for that sort of thing, but the distance is kind of prohibitive for a 2hr gig .

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    Hey I came to this sub section looking for work. I'll do it. Never have before, but I do a lotta work with my hands. Text me at 240-224-4885

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom