• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Midway has everything needed to build a Glock 17 in stock and on sale today.

If you have been waiting for prices to come down a little, today would be a good day to buy your parts.

crh

Dec 7, 2016
    Midway has everything needed to build a Glock 17 in stock and on sale today.

If you have been waiting for prices to come down a little, today would be a good day to buy your parts.

I was just looking at that. That slide should be p80 compatible then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Yes it is but not with the compact version. My slide should be here later today.

I paid $10 more than the sale price when I ordered it on Monday. I just got off of the phone with them and they are refunding the difference! Gotta love their customer service.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    That's because the new frame with the steel rear rails and far better ergonomics came out. No one wants the old ones.
    Steel rear rails can be fitted into those.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I took my Dremmel and reshaped the grip at the top, removed the ribs on the rear and the finger ribs on the front. It feels much more comfortable now. I left the textured areas on the sides and they seem to be all I need to hold onto the gun when firing it.

If you decide to do it to one, be very careful not to remove too much material. I saw a post on another forum where a guy now has a hole in his grip where one should not be. Doh!

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yup, on sale again. I figured I might as well pick one up. Building an AR is fun, Glock must be too, right?

One more thing to throw in my growing heap for gun projects (18” Grendel AR deer rifle build, AR-308 build, now a Glock build).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom