• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    Dream On zzzzzz...

The Governor is powerless to do anything by himself (other than to VETO something that he doesn't like)...

He can only make recommendations to the Democratic Leadership of both houses...

Which of the Democratic candidates will you vote for INSTEAD of Hogan..?

Well he could direct the MSP Superintendent to issue Concealed Carry permits for self defense reasons. That would just be a phone call.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I believe it is a shiny scrap he figures he can throw the conservative voters that costs the state very, very little but gets tons of press and makes him look like the great fiscal steward looking out for the working people. Personally I'm waiting for the even better and more significant offers he has in store for us, like a free lollipop with every VEIP test, or maybe all two year registration plates get a smiley sticker on their registration card at no extra charge.

You only get the smiley face if you ask for some more after they bend you over...

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    Shiny scrap for the masses generally, easily reducable to sound bites .

Don't get me wrong . Reduced tolls are presumptively a good thing , and we'd be screaming if a Gov were wholesale raising tolls . But as a centerpiece, and major accomplishment of his tenure , it's thin .

I could not agree more. Throw them a shiny object and they will rejoice. I don't give a flying hoot about tolls or a stupid transponder fee. When I heard Hogan say it would put 43 million dollars back in marylanders hands I wanted to scream. No it'll put 7.50 in your hand. So what.

I don't see him really holding off the wolves of the left either. He has zero balls but I think he'll get reelected because someone will think the free transponder is so ground breaking. If he loses he'll fall into some nice cushy consult job and the new Democrat gov will jack up tolls and the fees to buy the devices your REQUIRED to have since we're about to layoff a bunch of toll workers. Thank you governor!

How are rights to carry coming along under his watch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom