• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    Understood. Have a safe drive and we'll see you bright and early tomorrow.

Gary

glock_forty5

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2007
    We are going to hit the Denny's at 0615 or so. With the weather report as it is we must increase our bacon levels.

JT

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    Any day spent shooting with your friends will rock.
    Any day spent shooting in the rain will suck.

While both of those statements are true, Gary and LRGC put on a great day of shooting, with enough awesomeness built into each evolution to overcome whatever mother nature sent our way. Keep up the good work, LRGC, I think you have some new fans on this board!

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    Thank you for your kind words. On behalf of all of us at LRGC, thank you for your participation and I'm glad you made it home safely!

Have a dry rest of your weekend!

Gary

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    Both I and Mrs Finn agree.... it was crappy weather for most of the day rain is energy draining and makes you smell funny on the way home after youve been in it all day.

AWSOME TIME!!!! it was our first time doing ANYTHING like that and we are already discussing gear and what we would like to have for the next shoot we do.

Gary please give our thanks to all the RO's and the crew that set it all up. We had a blast and God willing will be there for the next time you have an event like this.

Again I have to brag on my wife. Once the safty issue was worked out she murdered the shotgun course!!!
    one target no longer exists! We were watching on the sidelines and it was like head there head not there and when we went in to reset the targets it was just GONE! another lost its head and its grip on the earth. that lil 20 gauge was putting a hurting on those zombies!!

To everyone we had the chance to meet it was a pleasure and we hope to see everyone again soon. hope the drive home was safe to all the MD shooters and everyone else too.

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    Mr. and Mrs. Finn,

Glad you had fun! I will look forward to seeing you at our next event and congrats on your Best Zombie Couple win. Well done!

Gary

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    yea thanks for that. it was fuin shooting with tactical barbie. she wanted to wear her pink timberlines but was glad she didnt she wasnt planning on so much walking she said and they would have killed her feet lol.
    Again thanks for hosting such a great event.

Now im going to hit the rack and grab some shut eye.

glock_forty5

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2007
    Just got home. I hit a party at a friends house on the way home! HA! Good times today. Remember, if it aint raining we aint training. MDShooters did it right!

Going to hang up my gear to dry, again (lots of rainy training this year).

JT

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom