• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    posted a few more updates in the OP. The update included that Veronica Turner, who voted for the "Firearms Safety Act of 2013", is on the way out. Total count on those on the way out is 20 (out of 106 total)

Last edited:

agstevens05

Jan 24, 2013
    Here's a potential clue: It's the end of June. The kids are out of school. The weather was good. I'd bet the bulk of the voter families were at the beach or the mountains. That would be a good reason for holding the primaries in JUNE. Either that or the Election board was completely drunk and had a "Hold my beer and watch this..." moment when they picked the date.

True. Everyone couldn't have been away though. Guess enough was that it made a difference.

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    2A Campaign Assistance (District 32)

All - I am requesting your support AGAIN to stop the tide of government infringement on our rights.

I am having a fundraiser on Sunday, 27 July from 3-5PM. It is at the Center of Town Banquet Hall, 2301 Dorsey Road, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061 (just behind BWI). Tickets are 1 for $50 and 2 for $85. The guest speaker is Delegate and Anne Arundel County Executive Candidate Steve Schuh. We will have a great time. Our goal is 100 people in attendance.

I am also looking for people who would like to sponsor the event. This means you donate $500 and will try and sell 10 tickets to friends, family or co-workers.

I will also be having another fundraiser in Aug and am working with Governor Candidate Larry Hogan on being the guest speaker.

As all candidates I am need of funds to pay for signs, mailers, flyers, fund raisers, etc. I also need volunteers for a variety of items. Attached is the fundraiser flyer. Details are also on my Facebook page "Citizens for Tim Walters".

To be clear I am pro 2A. I have been endorsed by the Capital Gazette, Delegate and Minority Leader Nic Kipke, Delegate James Rzepkowski, and several Anne Arundel County Central Committee board members. Now IS your chance to make a difference. This IS a chance for everyone to participate and help take back a seat for the cause. Please attend or support with a donation.

Tim Walters
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com
    Facebook: Citizens for Tim Walters

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Citizens for Tim Walters
    Treasurer: Brittany Kohler

Attachments

• tim walters birthday party, july 27[1].pub
      344.5 KB · Views: 113

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads