• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    I've been working closely with Freestate Gun Range to put together their first ever 22LR shooting event. I'm pleased to announce its official!!

pwXG4.jpg

I've managed to line up some great sponsors who were very generous and donated some awesome prizes! Over the next few weeks I'll be posting more details, so stay tuned!

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    Official sponsors:
    RimfireSports.com
    Volquartsen
    Tactical Solutions
    Burris Optics
    Gun Fun
    Gallery of Guns
    Competition Electronics

Over $5000 in prizes and giveaways from Tactical Solutions, Volquartsen, ATI, Otis, Burris, Ruger, Hell Fighter, Under Armour, Gun Fun, Gallery of Guns, and more!

Flyers and registration information will be released shortly!

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    what type of match will this be ? a steel plate shoot , paper puncher ? stationary shooting or shooting on the move? fast or slow pace shooting?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I've been anxiously awaiting news about this event. At my favorite range nonetheless. Definitely putting this one on the calendar :D

FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD
    semi autos only or separate catagory for manually operated (revos and lever or pump guns)?

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    I don't want to give too much away regarding the courses of fire, but here's what I can say.
    The competition will consist of 5 stages, each engaged 3 times with a pistol and 3 times with a rifle (loaner firearms will be available). The competition is speed based and will have 2 classes. Limited: Iron sights only, Open: Any optic or compensator. There will be awards for the top 3 shooters in each class, but nobody will go home empty handed!

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    do you have to register in advance or show up and shoot. what the fee ? and can you compete in both classes?

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    do you have to register in advance or show up and shoot. what the fee ? and can you compete in both classes?

Freestate is working on a registration link on their website, I haven't been told what the fee will be, but I do know they are limiting the number of participants to 50-60. Preregistration will be at a discounted rate

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    Alrighty, just received notice they double booked the event. It will now be held 100% on June 14th

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom