• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kbroc2

Jun 1, 2013
    Harford
    Sounds like a blast I have an m&p 40 with two 15 rnd mags would that be enough they are impossible to come by

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    I remember wayyyy back I had a 1911 and three 7 round magazines. The course of fire was 22 rounds. That was three full mags, one in the chamber and making every shot count.

the problem is everyone wants to beat the clock, so more rounds and less hits. I've been trying to slow myself down and concentrate on hitting the targets the first time. Its hard to do though, you get caught up in the excitement of that clock running..

Its alot of fun and a great group of guys, if you 've never done it before, come on out, don't worry about how many mags you have, you can always relaod them, most of us will even help you with that.

I live near Towson, if anyone wants to car pool, shoot me a pm. I'm happy to drive and have plenty of parking at my house

Armed Citizen

Jul 27, 2010
    I can't wait until the next one, I have never been and was not able to make it to the last one. Me and a friend of mine are going to try to come out to the next one. How is the set up on mags? Is it 10 round limit in each mag or something like that? I'm trying to decide on if I should bring the gun with the most capacity.

Keystone70

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    HoCo
    The web site shows both the Steel Match and Gun Show on Sunday. One says range open, the other closed? Do we know for a fact that the regular Steel Match is on for Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom