• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It appears the decision of the Adat Shalom Synagogue to engage in political organizing against all Marylander's 2nd Amendment rights is coming at a cost.

In the screenshot below you will see that the Synagogue's voice mail is "temporarily down".

By publicly celebrating their organizing and their utopian ideals and their close coordination with MoCo and Maryland politicians they started a "conversation" that invites comment. Calling or writing this political pressure group at their publicly-listed organizational HQ is a legitimate exercise of 1st Amendment rights.

Let the conversation continue....

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      93.6 KB · Views: 307

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    What is a "life cycle emergency"? I thought Jews did not believe in reincarnation...

Ironic that these people are banking on criminals steering clear of them due to the chance of the criminal running into a good guy with a gun.

Ask an Anti if they would put a "gun free" sign in their front yard. Then ask them why not.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Life cycle emergency...wtf.
    Could be talking about like illness..

Not sure what these folks deconstruct..but there is the minion call for shiva..

That's my best quess..

Last edited:

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    What is a "life cycle emergency"? I thought Jews did not believe in reincarnation...

Ironic that these people are banking on criminals steering clear of them due to the chance of the criminal running into a good guy with a gun.

Ask an Anti if they would put a "gun free" sign in their front yard. Then ask them why not.

Probably Death. Life Cycle events are births, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, weddings, funerals..

timkz

Oct 14, 2013
    Would this be the same Montgomery County that has made itself a sanctuary for illegal immigrants who have killed more people by vehicular homicide than anyone with a legal firearm?

Ironic, isn't it? But they see all of those illegal immigrants as future Democratic voters.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Im suspicious theres some kind of camp near Potomac. Driving by piney mtg house rd and saw some sign that looked like a muslim property in the woods. Not an out in the open like a Church, Temple or Mosque.

After this last decade, gives me concern. Sorry.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Im suspicious theres some kind of camp near Potomac. Driving by piney mtg house rd and saw some sign that looked like a muslim property in the woods. Not an out in the open like a Church, Temple or Mosque.

After this last decade, gives me concern. Sorry.

The one with no trespassing and Pitbulls loitering near the entrance? I always thought it was some kind of prepper family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom