• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    In an interesting turn of events I saw campaign signs this morning that just said "Vote for the Democrat"

No need to bother who, or what they have done (like playing watching cat videos in session). Jut vote for them. Who cares. Just vote for them.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I like when Hogan grammatically chided Brown during the first debate.
    "If you wanna be on board with his better Maryland for more Marylanders in Maryland..."

lol

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    In an interesting turn of events I saw campaign signs this morning that just said "Vote for the Democrat"

No need to bother who, or what they have done (like playing watching cat videos in session). Jut vote for them. Who cares. Just vote for them.

I saw those too. They line the streets in Hampden.
    There's still one more "Democrats for Hogan" sticker in my bag and I soooo want to stick it on one of them.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    In an interesting turn of events I saw campaign signs this morning that just said "Vote for the Democrat" No need to bother who, or what they have done (like playing watching cat videos in session). Jut vote for them. Who cares. Just vote for them.

I wish these zombie democrat voters would wake up and realize their party thinks they're stupid.

kharris

Aug 20, 2011
    Carroll County
    I saw those too. They line the streets in Hampden.
    There's still one more "Democrats for Hogan" sticker in my bag and I soooo want to stick it on one of them.

And they are lining the streets of Reisterstown. Sad that people are encouraged to vote without concern for how their representative votes or what he or she cares about.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    im just curious, and I ask this sincerely.

How many of you honestly believe we will wake up November 5th to find out Larry Hogan will be our next governor?

There is hope and for once I have it. Not just because of this article. The three things I'm not factoring in with my hope are machines with "calibration problems," multiple votes from individuals, and illegal immigrants casting votes. Some dems are waking up.

WBAL web page said:
    According to a new 500-person poll by Wilson Perkins Allen Opinion Research, which was done on behalf of Hogan for Governor, Hogan is only trailing Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown by 1 percent overall.

When it comes to likely voters who have heard of both candidates, Hogan has a 4 percent lead. According to the poll, of likely voters who have an opinion on both candidates, Hogan has an 11 percent lead.

The poll showed that Hogan has a 14-point lead among Independents and a 6-point lead among moderates.

http://www.wbaltv.com/politics/early-voting-begins-thursday-in-maryland/29295480

Mr H

Banana'd
    The WBAL blurb is potentially huge, but the sample size is suspect.

Unconfirmed reports show polling in BalCo to show Hogan up by as much as 20

Always allowing for purposeful misinformation, though...

None of it matters until the votes are in.

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    Just wondering I don't know if I misunderstood this or if no one else caught it but I watched 2 different debates and in one of them Hogan stated that he would not repeal SB281 and in fact he didn't think it went far enough. I attached the video and have it to start about where he started talking about it.

http://youtu.be/D4x7X5GVJaE?t=29m54s

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Just wondering I don't know if I misunderstood this or if no one else caught it but I watched 2 different debates and in one of them Hogan stated that he would not repeal SB281 and in fact he didn't think it went far enough. I attached the video and have it to start about where he started talking about it.

you are misunderstanding it, partly because the law is so large, vague, and confusing.

while it slightly expanded the net of people disqualified to possess a firearm for mental health reasons, those disqualified persons are still not reported to NICS. that means they can still pass a background check to purchase. the browns and gun grabbers love to say sb281 "keeps guns from the mentally ill", but without reporting them to NICS it does no such thing.

"going far enough" could mean actually reporting disqualified persons to nics, which democrats voted against adding as an amendment to sb281.

there are several other aspects that are being misrepresented in the same way.

continuing, Hogan can say he wont repeal sb281. thats pretty accurate because the governor doesnt repeal laws, the general assembly does that. and the general assembly is busch/miller. even if Hogan wanted to repeal sb281, he won't (be able to).

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

Its all noise. Lots of good stuff we wanted got dropped... it all politics it's all noise.

Sig Fan

Feb 15, 2011
    PRMD

Every time I see one of these signs I want to plant another sign right next to it that says "Yea, how's that been going for you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom