• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I have come to the conclusion that I really want a 12ga coach gun. I was going to wait until I have a few extra dollars to buy one, but I am thinking of selling a Mossy 500 pump that I have to get the funds for the coach gun. Better yet, I would consider a trade for a coach gun if I can find the right gun.

If selling, about how much should I ask? I have been seeing them on Gunbroker ranging from 175 to 500 dollars. Mine is a Mossberg 500A, 12 gauge, five shot, 3" chamber, 19-20" barrel and a pistol grip.

It still has the wood foregrip installed, and I have the original wood stock. Dan at Gun Connection did the barrel work. It originally had a 28" vent rib barrel. The barrel is now 19=20" and still has the vent rib. I would be willing to throw in a rather large hard plastic case.

Any input is appreciated.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    FPS, your KISS AR is just about what I'm looking for in an AR. Carry handle, iron sights, adjustable stock. I didn't look closely, but if it's missing an MDS/zombie logo and/or the tyranny/liberty safe/fire tiles, then your job is not done. :)

One of these days I'll build one. One of these days...

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I just don't have the money right now to put out for one....without getting rid of something I already have.

That's why I am putting out the feelers.....Horst and McCann had one for $315, a used Remington. A new Stoeger costs $349. Would prefer a trade, that way I can meet the person who gets my Mossy....don't want it going to just anybody :)

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    FPS, your KISS AR is just about what I'm looking for in an AR. Carry handle, iron sights, adjustable stock. I didn't look closely, but if it's missing an MDS/zombie logo and/or the tyranny/liberty safe/fire tiles, then your job is not done. :)

One of these days I'll build one. One of these days...

Since it was a KISS AR, I decided not to engrave the lower. Most all my other lowers are engraved or will be engraved. All done by HARENGSER....

why not get started and buy it piece by piece. start with a lower and get it engraved:thumbsup:

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    The CZ with the hammers is a great looking coach gun, shot my old man's a bunch of times, it is quite nicely made, which kinda shocked me since it was made in Turkey, but the wood is amazing on his.

DundalkSmithy

May 12, 2009
    Dundalk, MD
    I have come to the conclusion that I really want a 12ga coach gun. I was going to wait until I have a few extra dollars to buy one, but I am thinking of selling a Mossy 500 pump that I have to get the funds for the coach gun. Better yet, I would consider a trade for a coach gun if I can find the right gun.

If selling, about how much should I ask? I have been seeing them on Gunbroker ranging from 175 to 500 dollars. Mine is a Mossberg 500A, 12 gauge, five shot, 3" chamber, 19-20" barrel and a pistol grip.

It still has the wood foregrip installed, and I have the original wood stock. Dan at Gun Connection did the barrel work. It originally had a 28" vent rib barrel. The barrel is now 19=20" and still has the vent rib. I would be willing to throw in a rather large hard plastic case.

Any input is appreciated.

How much are you asking??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom