• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j26sub

May 8, 2018
    I have mostly posted to ask questions, but I decided to introduce myself based on the "sketchy activity" thread that I was just reading. Grew up in NC piedmont region. Teacher in NC, then St. Mary's County, and now Allegany. My wife is from here. I grew up around firearms, and my dad calls MD a communist state based on gun laws. Thanks for being so helpful with questions so far. I now have NH non-resident thanks to this forum, and I will exercise my God-given right when I travel back home to visit family. Cheers to all comrades in arms! I will also only vacation in WV/VA/NC now. I will not support MD. What are your favorite WV camping sites(private with fun for 2.5 year old)? Preferably near Western MD, and tent camping. Too poor for a camper/travel trailer and big vehicle to haul it. Thanks again

j26sub

May 8, 2018
    And more importantly...I moved to MD in July or August of 2013!! How lucky was that! BEFORE Oct. 2013!

j26sub

May 8, 2018
    If teachers were treated better in NC(unionized)...I would also move back in a heartbeat! Does anybody else have the dilemma of being pro 2a and pro union? Why do repubs. Usually have to be pro 2a and anti union? What am I missing?

j26sub

May 8, 2018
    Oh....and is your profile pic Jim Lahey from Trailer Park Boys or Hunter S. Thompson?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    If teachers were treated better in NC(unionized)...I would also move back in a heartbeat! Does anybody else have the dilemma of being pro 2a and pro union? Why do repubs. Usually have to be pro 2a and anti union? What am I missing?

Union members may be more pro-firearms ownership than not (check with John Lott).

Union management though became completely infiltrated by liberals in the 70s though. Before that they weren't so brainwashed. They helped elect Richard Nixon back in the day. I don't think they care so much about gun control as they do with electing politicians friendly to unions so they just go along with the Evil Party smoke screen that gun control is more important than jobs, the truth, etc.The management controls how the money gets spent.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    NC is a great place, minus Charlotte. As for unions I think half of it is the unions voting lockstep with the dems for the past few decades has lost them any friends with the GOP, especially the bad blood with the AFLCIO and NEA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 234

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Welcome, I love me some NC, I have family in Wilson, bad part is that the mountains are just as far away as the ocean. As for camping use the search tool or add Maryland Shooters to your google search and you should find the most recent camping threads.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom