• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Why don't you post up a link to the whole thread to give folks some context?

IIRC you were making some very strange and cryptic posts with some accusations that you never did back up.

I get it, you don't like the PP, whether it's the idea, it's members, or whatever. Go do your own thing, just do something.

This is not the direction that the OP intended this thread and to him I apologize and will keep any further comments on topic.

Why should I post anything other than what you asked for? You asked me to expand on it, so I did with 2 specific instances. I'll throw a monkey wrench into this, even though there was a massive clean up and I didn't get the screen caps in time.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=223044

I never was cryptic in the post deleting thread, I spoke clearly, while others were deflecting in an attempt to muddy the water.

Now you are accusing me of something that I never said. I never said, nor acted like I didn't like/approve of the mission of the PP. You said that, not me. Your assumptions are far off base, but when the lenses blind you from seeing a dissenting opinion, you view it as an attack or that somebody doesn't like/approve of the picket.

My issue arises with individuals that speak on behalf of the picket, that are in leadership roles of the organization, that belittle, antagonize, divide, bully, and mistreat those that would have been willing to help, but in fact were shunned, due the actions of the few. You complain that people need to step up and do their part, but when there is a lack of understanding on why they will not attend rallies, but will do something else, they are treated like they are not worthy of anything but the fury of not doing anything.

The PP will wither on the vine if the leadership doesn't change their ways on how they recruit and maintain the membership. I would attend something if my work schedule would permit it, but the work week for me is chaotic at best, so I can't attend any of the Mon-Fri events. The weekends are another story entirely, but short notice on my end can't be done, due to the fact that time with Little DA takes priority over a lot of things. If there was plenty of advance notice, that would be a different story.

But then again, by what I have stated about my work schedule and my days off, make me unworthy of any kind of acceptance from the leadership of the picket, because I can't physically be there at some/all events, yet I am willing to write/call my reps in the statehouse, which I in fact did, but it doesn't matter, because I've never attended an event.

Your control issues with telling me to go do my own thing/do something is another attempt to deflect away from the issues that the leadership has created of the "Either you are part of us, or you are against us." mentality, that will push people away. If you can't change the way you treat us on here, who are your friends and supporters in MD, what makes the organization think they will be able to grow beyond where it is right now? The problem now is one of diplomacy with your friends and fellow members on MDS. We are the ones that see how others are being treated and evaluate whether or not we want to be associated with an organization that acts in that manner to the public.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    No matter what you hear from House campaign rhetoric:

Despite grumblings from some Democrats and dismal approval ratings, the House minority leader aims to keep an iron grip on her leadership role, saying in an interview Tuesday that she fully intends to lead House Democrats if they recapture control of the chamber in November, as many prognosticators believe is likely.

“We will win. I will run for speaker. I feel confident about it. And my members do, too,” Pelosi told a meeting of Globe reporters and editors. She was in Boston for a Democratic fund-raiser hosted by Representative Katherine Clark

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/na...-that-table/mbbDKhlZvvdNKa8iu0IdbP/story.html

She will be speaker if the Dems win the house.

You may hear some musings from individuals otherwise, like say Connor Lamb, but make no mistake.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    "To be young and not liberal is to have no heart. To be old and not conservative is to have no brain."-Winston Churchill

krucam

Ultimate Member
    Reuters Poll: Black Male Approval For Trump Doubles In One Week

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/reuters-poll-black-male-approval-for-trump-doubles-in-one-week/

There have been a number of surprises the last week from Kanye West. Well spoken and nice to look at Candace Owens (Turning Point USA) has been making the rounds on the News channels as well about Blacks questioning their traditional loyalties.

The poll could potentially have the staying power of a fart in the wind, but its an interesting change of events....

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/reuters-poll-black-male-approval-for-trump-doubles-in-one-week/

There have been a number of surprises the last week from Kanye West. Well spoken and nice to look at Candace Owens (Turning Point USA) has been making the rounds on the News channels as well about Blacks questioning their traditional loyalties.

The poll could potentially have the staying power of a fart in the wind, but its an interesting change of events....

Doubles! oh wait, went from 6% to 11%. That might mean one extra person answered the survey. :lol2:

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I remember when the Republican/Conservative Party didn't give a single runny crap about the Hollywood/Entertainment Industry.

Now it spends a solid week embracing and swapping spit with it.

WTF!!!

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    It's a shame that Ida B. Wells has all but been written out of modern history books. She was born a slave in Mississippi and rose to become a powerful voice in the early civil rights movement. She was very conservative and went throughout the south giving speeches and writing pieces for newspapers against the white southern democrats. Long before Rosa Parks, in 1884 Ida refused to give up her seat on a train to a white woman and was dragged off of it. She was one of the founders of the NAACP. My favorite quote of hers is this:

“A Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give.”

― Ida B. Wells-Barnett

More youth today need to learn about her and not modern agitators like Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It's a shame that Ida B. Wells has all but been written out of modern history books. She was born a slave in Mississippi and rose to become a powerful voice in the early civil rights movement. She was very conservative and went throughout the south giving speeches and writing pieces for newspapers against the white southern democrats. Long before Rosa Parks, in 1884 Ida refused to give up her seat on a train to a white woman and was dragged off of it. She was one of the founders of the NAACP. My favorite quote of hers is this:

More youth today need to learn about her and not modern agitators like Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson.

Agreed. I didn't know who she was until last year I received a contract for installation at a restaurant in Baltimore named after her and I'm thinking "who the hell is Ida B. Wells?" Went to the Google machine and was amazed.

Great food, btw, a few of us ate there before the December MSI meeting.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I would like to think this is wishful thinking on the left to sway people.

These are the same people that said Hillary won..

F' em. I will ply on as normal.

Worgenski

Mar 2, 2013

I thought Kanye was retarded when he rapped "He wished his d#ck had go-pro", but what he said in the past week changed my opinion of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom