• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cold Steel

Sep 26, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs, ”I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car—NOW!

The four men didn’t wait to be told again.

They got out and ran like mad.

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver’s seat.

She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried, and then she realized why.

It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football, a Frisbee, and two 12-packs of beer in the front seat.

A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down.

She loaded her bags into her own car and drove to the police station to report her mistake.

The Sergeant to whom she told the story couldn’t stop laughing.

He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car-jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed.

Moral of the story?

If you’re going to have a senior moment...make it memorable!

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Im not a senior but we rolled into the lane up to the house while my son was driving after deer hunting all day and I said who the F&^@k is in my spot and it was my truck. I thought he was driving mine when we rolled up.
    I was seated next to him in his truck. I think I remember him telling me his strategy for the next day while we were driving and the dumbness was so great I became temporarily baffled and stupefied.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I don't have senior moments any more, they're more like a way of life for me.

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    I can relate to this.... few years back I was standing next to What I thought was my yukon XL and wondering why the auto door lock/unlock or key wasn't working when a guy walked up and asked if he could help me....

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Im not a senior but we rolled into the lane up to the house while my son was driving after deer hunting all day and I said who the F&^@k is in my spot and it was my truck. I thought he was driving mine when we rolled up.
    I was seated next to him in his truck. I think I remember him telling me his strategy for the next day while we were driving and the dumbness was so great I became temporarily baffled and stupefied.

Bro! :lol2:

Senility is contagious...you catch it from your kids. You just proved it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom