Anyone want to split a case of Eley CMP?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Will this happen?

Anyone willing to take the lead will get my money in hand ASAP. It looks like $71/1000 rds, for the mathematically challenged. Price includes (free) shipping.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I haven't heard back from the OP, so I'll order a case this weekend and offer 5-6 bricks to those in SoMD at cost.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Ok, I'll start the list. We are looking at $71 / 1000 rnds (2 bricks). Add your name to the list if interested. We can't go over 10K, so be aware. I am in the Annapolis/Edgewater area. We can arrange pickup if not crazy far. Looking to order this weekend.

1. Mark75H 1K
    2. Qbeam 1K

Q

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Ok, I'll start the list. We are looking at $71 / 1000 rnds (2 bricks). Add your name to the list if interested. We can't go over 10K, so be aware. I am in the Annapolis/Edgewater area. We can arrange pickup if not crazy far. Looking to order this weekend.

1. Mark75H 1K
    2. Qbeam 1K
    3. Bob A 1K (up to 2K if needed)

bigdv

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2010
    Calvert Co.
    1. Mark75H 1K
    2. Qbeam 1K
    4. 6Den 1K
    5. EdRod68 1k (up to 2k if needed)
    6. BigDV 1k (up to 2k if needed)

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Ok, here is where we stand:

1. Mark75H 1K
    2. Qbeam 1K
    4. 6Den 1K
    6. E.Shell 1K (up to 2K if needed)
    7. Outrider58 2K

The order for 10K has been placed. As soon as I have shipping info, I'll send out PMs for delivery meetups. As it stands, we have 8K confirmed, with 2K left. Bob A will get first shot at 2K if two others don't go in on the buy. It will then go to EdRod68, and then E.Shell. Hopefully that is good with folks. If there are any questions, feel free to ask here or PM/Email me.

Q

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    I can do 2k as well. Or 1k if others want in.

LOL, just made the message. Ok, here is the new list. Looks like we are locked in:

1. Mark75H 1K
    2. Qbeam 1K
    4. 6Den 1K
    6. E.Shell 1K (up to 2K if needed)
    7. Outrider58 2K
    8. Bigdv 2K

Same as the above message, looks like everyone is in for 1K with Outrider58 and Bigdv in for 2K. Thanks for making the 10K. I'll be in touch once the delivery info is received.

Q

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    I haven't heard back from the OP, so I'll order a case this weekend and offer 5-6 bricks to those in SoMD at cost.

GWChem,

Would you be able to handle the requests from Swaim13, Babalou, and Parttimer? They weren't able to get in on my buylist. I can relay the ammo for Babalou if need be, as I am in AA county. I unfortunately left some folks hanging. Parttimer is in Calvert, and Swaim13 sounds like they are in the SOMD area. Babalou is in MOCO which I can relay from SOMD to MOCO if he's ok with it.

Q

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    If GWchem does an order for SOMD I would be in. It looks like bigdV is in Calvert also so I could meet up with GWC and play delivery guy between them. I am not a CMP member or I would place the order.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Just got FedEx notification that the ammo is showing up tomorrow 7/24/18. I don't recall ordering an M1 Garand, so I am assuming it is the ammo. I'll confirm the receipt of the ammo once it has been signed for. The distribution can begin once I get confirmation.

Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom