• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Just got in some Noveske chainsaw lowers in both Gen 1 and Gen 2 configuration. Prices are for CASH.

Gen 1: $187.75

Gen 2: $250.00

Attachments

• IMG_2296.JPG
      IMG_2296.JPG
      31.2 KB · Views: 1,599
    • IMG_2299.JPG
      IMG_2299.JPG
      20.5 KB · Views: 1,594

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    Engage rocks!!!

Gulp... Here I go! Gonna start the AR build process... The Gen 2 Noveske Chainsaw is mine! Muah ha ha ha ha!

Have no idea how long it'll take me, but I wanna make a 300 BLK. With AJ on speed dial, what can go wrong?

Thoughts?

Doc

Yun

May 14, 2012
    Andy,
    thanks so much for another great service!
    Got that Gen1 from you on Saturday.

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    ^^^THIS 100%^^^

I walked in to chat about buying a whole rifle, expressing my desire to learn my weapon inside and out... Really interested in the inter compatibility of the 300BLK and 5.56, I was given a Noveske Gen2 Chainsaw lower to examine, and AJ really listened to me, giving me the confidence that with some advice I could build exactly what I wanted, not what a manufacturer thinks I should have. He even invited me to watch him and practice AR assembly so that I could learn and overcome some of the pitfalls of AR builds.

I cannot stress enough to anyone who is in the same kind of situation, 2 months ago I walked into Engage Armament with questions on top of questions, having been made to feel dumb for asking them at another shop (not an IP). I was treated with respect and intelligence, encouraged to ask even the most n00b of questions - all answered with plain frankness that made me feel welcome and like I was a valued friend, instead of a bother or interruption to another conversation or lunch hour.

I have shopped other IPs, three exactly, and the Engage team has won my trust and business. They go above and beyond and constantly amaze me with their business ethos and professionalism. They are top notch in my book, not the prettiest donut in the box, maybe as some have mentioned, but the experience there is certainly sweet!

(Above donut references are for Andy...)

Cheers,

Doc

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    ^^^THIS 100%^^^

I walked in to chat about buying a whole rifle, expressing my desire to learn my weapon inside and out... Really interested in the inter compatibility of the 300BLK and 5.56, I was given a Noveske Gen2 Chainsaw lower to examine, and AJ really listened to me, giving me the confidence that with some advice I could build exactly what I wanted, not what a manufacturer thinks I should have. He even invited me to watch him and practice AR assembly so that I could learn and overcome some of the pitfalls of AR builds.

I cannot stress enough to anyone who is in the same kind of situation, 2 months ago I walked into Engage Armament with questions on top of questions, having been made to feel dumb for asking them at another shop (not an IP). I was treated with respect and intelligence, encouraged to ask even the most n00b of questions - all answered with plain frankness that made me feel welcome and like I was a valued friend, instead of a bother or interruption to another conversation or lunch hour.

I have shopped other IPs, three exactly, and the Engage team has won my trust and business. They go above and beyond and constantly amaze me with their business ethos and professionalism. They are top notch in my book, not the prettiest donut in the box, maybe as some have mentioned, but the experience there is certainly sweet!

(Above donut references are for Andy...)

Cheers,

Doc

You are a gentleman and a donutly scholar . Thanks for your business boss. It should also be noted that I, personally, am the prettiest IP here. Perhaps in the world.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    What's the difference between a standard forged lower and a forged lower that is $250? I'm lost!

Flared magwell and a forged in trigger guard (negating the ability to wear mittens while shooting your AR, which I actually do wear at times)

Oh and the chainsaw lowers are "blem" lowers. I've heard all the blems are extremely minor(swirls in the finish and the like), but they're blems none the less.

I considered getting a Chainsaw upper and lower for my newest build, but I couldn't justify $100+ more dollars for the upper/lower set for no real gain other than quality control and a rollmark that would make the mall ninjas get wet.

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    Umm, yeah...

Then they become delightful examples of awesomeness like this...

Engage ROCKS!

Doc

Attachments

• image-2779292014.jpg
      image-2779292014.jpg
      30.3 KB · Views: 861

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    The whole "chainsaw" thing went over ny head. What is that supposed to mean?

They are "for people who use their guns" and are going to scratch it and ding it up anyway. So they slapped a little chainsaw icon on the lowers (inside the trigger guard of the lowers and under the FA of the uppers)

It's basically just how they marked the blem receivers to keep them from being confused with their standard receivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom