• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bulabula

Nov 27, 2007
    Millersville, MD
    I also have the CZ Safari Magnum - a left hand version.

I always wanted a 375 and take to alaska, and when I came across this lefty, I grabbed it. Early on I had a thought that I might send it back to the custom shop and have it re-barreled as a 416 Rigby (because I can...); but I've since picked up enough brass etc to last me in .375. I like the express sights on it, and have the Warne QD mounts as well. I usually shoot it with the open sights. Recoil isn't that bad; its not like I'm going to be running a 100 through it like on the clays or trap range. Nor is it more unpleasant than my 300WM. ymmv... This one is a keeper for me.

gbalog

Apr 10, 2009
    Maryland
    .375 H & H

FN - built (South Carolina mfg.) Model 70 Winchester. 2-7X Leupold scope. Absolutely love the MOA trigger. Has been to South Africa, and is going to Zimbabwe this July. I absolutely love the MOA trigger. Recoil is very manageable, and I find the rifle actually fun to shoot. We'll see how it does on Cape Buffalo. Get a 375 H & H. Its a true classic, and you'll love it.

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    FN - built (South Carolina mfg.) Model 70 Winchester. 2-7X Leupold scope. Absolutely love the MOA trigger. Has been to South Africa, and is going to Zimbabwe this July. I absolutely love the MOA trigger. Recoil is very manageable, and I find the rifle actually fun to shoot. We'll see how it does on Cape Buffalo. Get a 375 H & H. Its a true classic, and you'll love it.

Lemme know if you need ammo: I've got a considerable amount of 265gr Nosler BTBT...

The Model 70 with the pre-64 action is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom