• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    Found out last night that I’ve lost the farm in Western MD I’ve hunted for years (liquidated as part of a divorce). Never liked the drive, but it was a great spot. Public land is near impossible for me to hunt because some physical injuries I have make an ATV a necessity. Anyone have any solid leads or websites that will show land actually available? Lease or buy ($10/yr or $150k respectively), I may have someone who would go in on a purchase that could raise as high as 225 (but notion is to do a cash transaction if purchasing so not too much upward mobility).

Anyone have leads in either category? Preferably on the mid shore (with Caroline county being the perfect location)...

TIA for any help. Phone call last night was a kick in the nuts...

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I feel your pain. I lost my long time hunting spot about three years ago. :sad20:

Antarctica

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2012
    Southern Anne Arundel
    I'm also out of luck (again) this year. Thought I finally had place close to me lined up for evening/after work hunts with the kids, but they backed out. So its back to backyard fish in a barrel and public land walks with a bow/gun.

Missing the days right after college when I lived on a farm up in Clarksburg.

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Snowflake neighbor of friend killed all hunting at his place has not yet gotten a job. Parent's/land owner approved gave permission. Adult moocher says not so fast. Same moron started building a tree house on my buddy's property. So down a place that I called the meat conveyor belt. Lots of big delicious does coming from the edge of loch raven. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom