• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    I could have put this in classified but time is short and I need a captive audience

So Im moving and Ive got a lot of cases, 2000 45 cases once fired in trays and boxes 60.00 a thousand, 38 special not sure how many but its yours for 30.00 (I think its like 10 boxes worth)

Molds

38 molds 50.00 a piece

will ship on your dime (flat rate USPS) Paypal accepted as gift, cash is king in Glen Burnie

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    Updates its actually 19.5 boxes of 38 spec so Id like to get 50 bucks for it all (I said before Id take 30 and Im a man of my word but the movers just said its 5k to move so Ill at least ask)

Also found 200+380s 15.00
    250 9mm 15.00
    a bucket of military 30-06 brass not an exact count but its heavy, make an offer on that I have no idea what that does for these days.

Molds are as Follows

Lyman

#358311 2 cavity 38 special 65.00 with handles
    #452372 2 cavity 45 acp 50.00 without handles
    #358675 2 cavity 38 special 65.00 with handles
    ideal mfg 38 sp single cavity 158 g 45.00 without handles
    308 194 gr single cavity 45.00 without handles

approximately 80 8mm 170 gr spcl Remington softpoint bullets they are old but look good. I dont know what these are worth, make an offer.

As to why I have this stuff, before I moved I bought a mans entire reloading collection, I took out what I needed, and put the rest in a box, Im moving to Florida and Im not paying to move it all again.
    IF IM REALLY HIGH ON PRICE (OR LOW) PLEASE TELL ME I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS STUFF IS WORTH, SO NUMBERS ARE COMING FROM MY BACKSIDE

Last edited:

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    What happened to MDfaSS, flyingblind? What happened to make you move?

Not sure yet on the brass. I want to start reloading but haven't yet. I'd be interested in the 380, 9mm and 38spl though.

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    MDfaSS will be available if called upon, but there are other PACs which have a better handle on things, I was also going to be a candidate for House of Delegates, but when jobs change location you move with them or look for work. Sorry but Florida is warmer, cheaper, sunnier, friendlier, and more friendly to my hobbies (fishing, shooting and flying) combine that with a raise and Im thinning the gun room of stuff I dont need.

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    Found More stuff, well one thing Anyone want a Dillion Media Separator? Assembled but looks new. 50.00

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    PM sent. I can understand Fl being a better place for you and your family , but it will be a loss for the Md 2A community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom