• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokescreen

Knight who say Ni
    Feb 9, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Agreed.

If he's waiting for some magic letter from ATF, he and all of his customers are going to be waiting a long time. Not gonna happen.

You say that but dealers in CA got their letters so there is no reason that ATF could not do that for MD. Now will they is a different question.

Jiman

Dec 12, 2012
    I'm working on picking something else up before the craziness hits in few months, and looked into Hendershots, Hagerstown. They confirmed 8-Day release, which we already knew, but the interesting part is that on their website it says they had "discussions" with MSP and ATF to get guidance and approval.

Why the heck can't/won't the other MD FFLs do the same thing!!! :mad54:

http://blog.hendershots.net/early-release-of-regulated-firearms-for-md-residents/

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    How do I check on the status of my ND from MSP? I searched but could not find it. I have two currently in from two different FFL's. Both are at or over 90 days.

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I too am mid-tranfer with my first transfer ever with Bollingers and they have been super. Their prices are worth the drive with enough money left over to have dinner out....ok a small dinner but still...y'know

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I talked to Ron at 3R this evening, he is doing on time releases once his backlog is cleared. Sadly he's still on the first week of April getting them cleared out so :shrug:

He did say I can pick up all my toys once he calls about the first one.

RonInMD

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 22, 2010
    This has probably been posted already, I stopped by Bart's (located on Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie) today and was told that they are releasing in 14 days. Transfer cost on used handguns is $50 + $10 MSP. And to save cost on a lock you can send one to the party your receiving from and they can put in the box with the gun. This is good as in my case I'm trading guns with someone, so all I need to do is place the lock in the box with the gun I'm trading and he can put the lock on the gun he sends to Bart's.

MD2VANOW

Jun 4, 2013
    Mechanicsville
    Just got off the phone with Mrs. Brock. She said they are reviewing 2nd review apps for 4/3 and 4/4. I am a 4/4 and she said if I don't hear anything by Tuesday she would pull my app for me.

RavensChick

Gun Loving Bitch
    Just got off the phone with Mrs. Brock. She said they are reviewing 2nd review apps for 4/3 and 4/4. I am a 4/4 and she said if I don't hear anything by Tuesday she would pull my app for me.

Someone needs to send Mrs Brock some flowers or an Edible Arrangement or hell, just a nice letter to put into her personnel file. This woman seems to hold the Licensing Division together. It's had to be tough on her, yet, according to almost everyone who posts interactions with her, they are always pleasant and informative.

bilbravo

Apr 30, 2013
    Baltimore (District 46)
    Someone needs to send Mrs Brock some flowers or an Edible Arrangement or hell, just a nice letter to put into her personnel file. This woman seems to hold the Licensing Division together. It's had to be tough on her, yet, according to almost everyone who posts interactions with her, they are always pleasant and informative.

So, couldn't we send something as a group? With a nice little note -- "sorry for bugging you so much". :lol2:

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    how 'bout sending a cake decorated with the words

"Rose BROCKs!!

Just kidding...

Secondisours

Feb 6, 2013
    So sadly I think I now hold the record for longest wait. I got the call Tuesday for my 3/29 Lower at Gun Connections so that would be a whopping 102 Days!!!! Ahhh!!

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    So sadly I think I now hold the record for longest wait. I got the call Tuesday for my 3/29 Lower at Gun Connections so that would be a whopping 102 Days!!!! Ahhh!!

Talked to the guys at Gun Connection today and they tried to convince me other dealers were changing release policy to go back to waiting on MSP. :rolleyes:

Also said they aren't even seeing returned apps for early April yet. Kind of a lame sendoff for a decent shop with all this mess and their decision to sit on firearms.

Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom