• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    Hi all,

Im trying to find some carbides for reloading 9mm, anyone have a set they care to part with? Also looking for small pistol primers.

Thanks

Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    I think I have a set of RCBS dies that I can let go, as I just updated to a Dillon and had them send me new dies.

How many primers are you looking for? I have a bunch, and can probably spare some.

I'm in Glen Burnie, and work by Columbia, for a F2F. You?

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Hi all,

Im trying to find some carbides for reloading 9mm, anyone have a set they care to part with? Also looking for small pistol primers.

Thanks

Good Luck. I decided to start reloading 9mm about 2 weeks and finally gave up looking for a new die set. I have everything else, brass, bullets, primers, but can not find dies anywhere. 9mm was going to be yet another cartridge I reload but don't own a gun for. I threw in the towel on the die set search.

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    I just posted a lee press with 357 and 9mm dies in the classifieds. I'm not interested in splitting it up but the whole package might be worth thinking about.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I just posted a lee press with 357 and 9mm dies in the classifieds. I'm not interested in splitting it up but the whole package might be worth thinking about.

Take it that it sold as I don't see the ad?

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I have been reloading for years. I have buckets of brass, primers and powder. I had bullets but ran out. Now I cant find them without paying double.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I have been reloading for years. I have buckets of brass, primers and powder. I had bullets but ran out. Now I cant find them without paying double.

Time to start casting. That's the reason why I started casting all of my own. What do you reload ?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    You can order Dillon dies through Brian Enos. They will come eventually. My .223 dies took about 2 months.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I think we need to start a die set and mold borrowing group. Seems everyone has what the other guy needs these days. Sort of like the local Library where you can check out a die set or a mold and return it as soon as you're done and sign a contract to pay for damages. I'd rather borrow a 9mm than buy one or pay for someone to cast them for me. I'm trying to borrow a Lee 1 ounce slug mold now, but, I can not find that "friend" who has one.

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    I'm not generous enough to break down a tool head but I do have an extra set of 223 laying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom