• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    I would like to know what rock the slime ball who recommended this approach crawled out from under. I also received this email and I replied with how it was distasteful to use a mother from a tragedy executed by a mentally deficient individual to push gun control when he KNOWS none of the proposed legislation will inhibit gun violence or in fact any violence. I also inserted a line or two stating that I would endeavor to vote out all of the legislators who are pushing legislation that abuses my constitutional rights. Made me feel good to reply, knowing full well it will never be read or considered.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

45-70

Jan 23, 2013
    North Central MD
    Let's "save the children" by disarming the law abiding. Never mind the overwhelming costs in lives, freedom and property this would cause.

The Washington Compost is gleeful that emotion ponce again trumps reason and logic.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    report on ar15.com that this mother used to work for the DNC, assistant to someone in finance, that someone went on to work for obamas car czar and Bloomberg.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    Does anyone ever listen to a President's weekly address? I don't mean just this President, but any administration? Seriously, who is hanging on the edge of their seat waiting for the weekly message coming from the mountaintop? Half the population cant even be bothered to vote. Let Sarah Brady waste her time doing the next one, and Jane Fonda the one after that. No one is listening anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom