• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Don't you mean "NO", they want how you buy guns to change. I voted "No"

Perhaps they think "no" means, "I am a law abiding sportsman who supports common sense safety measures. No one needs a machine gun spraying cop killer explosive grenades to hunt wabbits. So 'No', this won't affect me. It will only affect criminals, by forcing them to mend their wicked ways and devote themselves to social justice and environmental causes. "

I think "Yes" means, "This has placed insurmountable hurdles in the paths of those seeking to exercise their fundamental civil rights, especially those less affluent and other socially disadvantaged members of our community."

I think it's confusing and poorly worded.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    This is nothing, I snuck in to the baltimoresun offices and found their next poll question written on a white-board...

"If you were asked if guns are only used to kill babies and puppies, would your answer to that question be the same as the answer to this one?"
    yes
    no

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    The answer is simple just go to the poll twice and vote once each way. Multiple votes allowed. Stupid Poll.

captain-kate

BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2012
    Hollywood, MD
    I was fortunate this past six months to pick up every gun I have wanted, but have one left to purchase before 1 October to complete my collection. After that, the state of MD can go f*** itself - I refuse to get fingerprinted or to pay a dime for "permission" from the state to exercise my constitutional right to purchase a firearm. I will also buy all of my ammo out-of-state or on-line to ensure that MD doesn't get a cent of tax from my purchases.

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    This is important because they will use this and polls like it to go further (maybe confiscation) we need to not give up easy ammunition that can be used against the cause

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom