• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2kxj

I'm your huckleberry
    Jan 25, 2013
    Flohrville
    Range fees include but are not limited to meat in a bag. That being some nicely marinated meat well soaked for the grill. And i get to shoot whatever you brought.

hmmmm, sounds fair... I shoot occasionally at my buddy's property off London Bridge. Made some 1" thick steel targets and a frame hangers for them. Been working on a dueling post also. Sounds like there might be a M&S in the future:innocent0

.458 Dave

Sep 10, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    hmmmm, sounds fair... I shoot occasionally at my buddy's property off London Bridge. Made some 1" thick steel targets and a frame hangers for them. Been working on a dueling post also. Sounds like there might be a M&S in the future:innocent0

wish I had some property to shoot on that would be a blast

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    E-burg

I've mentioned a couple of times about a get together for us south Carroll / north Howard folks. Do we want to kick around some dates? There's a restaurant here in the burg called Cobblestone that has a large private dining room I can reserve. We would be free to eat drink and talk about guns and what ever in private.

I'm good next weekend 15th, 16th and 17th.
    Also the 22nd and 24th work.

Thoughts?

Rookie Shooter

Feb 26, 2009
    Sykesville, MD
    E-burg

I've mentioned a couple of times about a get together for us south Carroll / north Howard folks. Do we want to kick around some dates? There's a restaurant here in the burg called Cobblestone that has a large private dining room I can reserve. We would be free to eat drink and talk about guns and what ever in private.

Thoughts?

the 22nd would work for me

Dan_Br

Jan 19, 2013
    Carroll County
    E-burg

Thoughts?
    Eldersburg, older guy but new shooter, would love to meet and learn

2kxj

I'm your huckleberry
    Jan 25, 2013
    Flohrville
    E-burg

Thoughts?

15 or 17th works for me

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I am in that nefarious Marriottsville area, 21104, which spans mostly Howard, but a little piece of Carroll which butts up against Eldersburg. AGC is 7 minutes away, and why it took me so long to join is beyond me. Cobblestone is in town. And I have a 3 day weekend so likely can get a hall pass. Beer and gun talk. Up for it.....

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    I'm in Eldersburg, near Johnsville Rd.

My dream in life is to have enough property to have a small pistol range. That's all I ask... I'd give anything to have a place nearby to shoot steel.

Cobblestone rocks. I'll do a meetup pretty much any day.

Chaos_Being

Feb 11, 2013
    Carroll County
    I'm from Eldersburg too, I'm still pretty new to pistol shooting (just got my first one,) but pretty much grew up with a .22 plinking rifle in my hands. I'm probably going to grab a year's membership to Hap Baker soon.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Eldersburg here. Post a date and time for Cobble's when you all decide and I'll make it if I can. Pretty full schedule over the next few weeks with previous commitments (oh crap...better not use the word "commit")...uhh...plans.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    50/50 chance I'll be out-of-town this weekend, but if I'm here there's a 100% chance I can do Saturday night.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    Ok - I've had a bit of a schedule change. Im available this friday and saturday. do any of those dates work? I'm probably booked on the 22nd.

This Saturday night maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom