• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2kxj

I'm your huckleberry
    Jan 25, 2013
    Flohrville
    Seen a few members from westminster, who all is from westmonster, e-burg/sykesville area? I am new to the forum and just trying to find some people to shoot brass with/ sear some meat or what have you...

2kxj

I'm your huckleberry
    Jan 25, 2013
    Flohrville
    Good deal fellas, You guys have any property you shoot at? or you go to associated or Hap baker?

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    I live on Klee Mill near Finch tractor service / Carrol County Gun Club. It is good to have some members near by. I am super buisy right about now and with ammo prices being what they are I cannot manage to get to the range any time soon. But in the future if you post something I will do my best.

2kxj

I'm your huckleberry
    Jan 25, 2013
    Flohrville
    I live on Klee Mill near Finch tractor service / Carrol County Gun Club. It is good to have some members near by. I am super buisy right about now and with ammo prices being what they are I cannot manage to get to the range any time soon. But in the future if you post something I will do my best.

I hear you on the ammo aspect. I have a few friends I shoot with and none of them save their brass so I have some stocked up since I handload. I am also a week into my wait for paperwork to come back on my first 1911 purchase. reloading bench has kept my mind off of the wait for the most part. :rolleyes:

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    I live in Columbia but currently posting from West Friendship down the road... spend a decent amount of time here.

bmonast

Feb 1, 2011
    Gamber, MD
    Gamber here, guess that's between Westminster and Eldersburg as well. Sorry no property to shoot, I usually make the trek to AGC when I can find the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom