• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    I want to pick up some more 30 round Pmags for my AR and some AK mags. What is the best shop in norther Virginia to go to?

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    I stopped by Sharpshooters on Friday. They have 30rnd PMAGS for 12.95 and Gen 3 windowless PMAGS for 14.95. They also have some damn good prices for a brick and mortar shop on AR parts. I picked up a Spike's stripped upper while I was there.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I stopped by Sharpshooters on Friday. They have 30rnd PMAGS for 12.95 and Gen 3 windowless PMAGS for 14.95. They also have some damn good prices for a brick and mortar shop on AR parts. I picked up a Spike's stripped upper while I was there.

Sharpshooters is a pretty nice shop. I picked up some Lancer AWMs there a few months ago. They do stock a lot of AR parts.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I called Sharpshooters this afternoon; they were flat out.

NoVa in Herndon had a rack full; it was my first time there, and the staff was a delight. They had, at the time, plenty of pmags; they'd had a crowd in early in the day, but midafternoon found me the only customer in the shop.

Nice place, helpful staff; actually, the place was crowded with staff, at least five guys there. It was an enjoyable experience; they are sympathetic to the plight of their Northern neighbors, knowledgeable and friendly.

MindOOB

Jul 6, 2012
    Didn't a NOVA shop refuse to sell 30 round mags because some guy showed them his MD license?

Cash fellas, cash.

I did this in VA without any issues. There isnt any rules against buying them just cannot be shipped to MD.. Transporting is another thing..

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I am aware of the law. IIRC a member here reported a NOVA shop refusing to sell him 30 round mags because he provided a MD ID.

And transportation IS NOT an issue.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I am aware of the law. IIRC a member here reported a NOVA shop refusing to sell him 30 round mags because he provided a MD ID.

And transportation IS NOT an issue.

NOVA Armament refused to sell me mags greater than 20 rounds, (they asked where I was from and I said 'southern maryland' and boom cut off) this was was over a year ago now I think. . . the thing that really got me going WTF was the fact that I had bought mags there once before with my charge card and they looked at my ID at the time of purchase and didnt say anything. So, maybe they changed their minds again. . .:rolleyes: Personally, I wont go back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom