• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Bollinger Gunsmithing and sales in Taneytown is holding a guns and grub event tomorrow. Anyone else planning on going? I'll be the Mexican with red tattoos on my arms. One says Molon Labe and the other is Semper Vinco

More info can be found on Facebook.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    I wish I could I'll be working all day. Ask him to see Adam the crab guys guns. I have an 870 and a savage .22 bolt rifle there. I'm excited to see how they turned out let me know haha

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Is the Savage .22 digicamo and the 870 a fishnet gun with a Mesa Tactical shellholder? Cause if so they both look bad ass.

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Just a meet and greet on private land with some shooting for good measure. I work until 2 so that in itself sucks.

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    It was AWESOME! .50 cal BMG shakes yo muthafluffin teeth. Class III weaponry. AR's galore and about ten of us in a line doing a simultaneous mag dump. Plus handguns .22's kids shooting and I outshot a former SWAT member. We where shooting unknown distance with orange spray paint cans. 5.56 knocks them cans in the air like twirlybirds.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Just a meet and greet on private land with some shooting for good measure. I work until 2 so that in itself sucks.

It was AWESOME! .50 cal BMG shakes yo muthafluffin teeth. Class III weaponry. AR's galore and about ten of us in a line doing a simultaneous mag dump. Plus handguns .22's kids shooting and I outshot a former SWAT member. We where shooting unknown distance with orange spray paint cans. 5.56 knocks them cans in the air like twirlybirds.

Too bad Epps and SCAR could not make my blastfest or I would have been in the running. Sounds like fun at least I had an official MDS rules happy face shoot. Were there any BBQ guns OC'ed?

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Too bad Epps and SCAR could not make my blastfest or I would have been in the running. Sounds like fun at least I had an official MDS rules happy face shoot. Were there any BBQ guns OC'ed?

No all guns were actively being fired. Bollinger Gunsmithing and Sales had a photog shooter and once they get his shots processed they'll put them on Facebook and I'll post a link.

BollingerGun

Jan 11, 2011
    No all guns were actively being fired. Bollinger Gunsmithing and Sales had a photog shooter and once they get his shots processed they'll put them on Facebook and I'll post a link.

J- they're up! I only posted pics of people with FB accounts, so there are no surprise pics of people and kids around. I've got more coming later in the week, too.

Sirex