¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Soldering iron and real quick taps. Do not let the iron remain in contact with the polymer- it sinks deep really quick.

Thanks. I figured a soldering iron would be the right tool. I haven't watched any video's yet. I just need to work on a piece of practice material first.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Soldering iron and real quick taps. Do not let the iron remain in contact with the polymer- it sinks deep really quick.

Thanks, that is kind of what I was thinking. Not sure when I will get to it, but I figure I'll finish it out sooner rather than later, even if it'll be a few months (or longer) before I actually start tracking down parts to build it out in to a complete G19.

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Other places online are clearing out their Ready Mods. Maybe Polymer 80 is eliminating them or a redesign.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    The ready mod units don’t sell very well they’ve almost always been offered at a severe discount from introduction. $60-$70 is the cheapest I’ve ever seen them offered
    It’s the perfect buy if you are good at stippling or want to send it for laser stippling or a great hand stippling company/person like battle cock tactical

Attachments

• D5C74D1D-74FF-4E7D-8D7D-C562E97D62C1.jpg
      D5C74D1D-74FF-4E7D-8D7D-C562E97D62C1.jpg
      184.7 KB · Views: 452

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    The ready mod units don’t sell very well they’ve almost always been offered at a severe discount from introduction. $60-$70 is the cheapest I’ve ever seen them offered
    It’s the perfect buy if you are good at stippling or want to send it for laser stippling or a great hand stippling company/person like battle cock tactical

That is very nice. I don't have FB. Where is BCT?

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    That is very nice. I don't have FB. Where is BCT?

I forget where he is based out of, http://www.km3solutions.com/battlecocktacticalorders/
    Never seen anyone as talented when it comes to stippling, spoke with him before he really caught on and become mainstream/widely known..
    He’s done several magazine guns, couple celebrities other big names that are well known in the 2a community. I’m sure his prices jumped up a bit, he’s always booked out several weeks, few times he stopped taking new work in.
    At the same time I’ve been following and intrigued by the latest laser stippling work I’ve seen floating around

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I forget where he is based out of, http://www.km3solutions.com/battlecocktacticalorders/
    Never seen anyone as talented when it comes to stippling, spoke with him before he really caught on and become mainstream/widely known..
    He’s done several magazine guns, couple celebrities other big names that are well known in the 2a community. I’m sure his prices jumped up a bit, he’s always booked out several weeks, few times he stopped taking new work in.
    At the same time I’ve been following and intrigued by the latest laser stippling work I’ve seen floating around

Thanks Rob. East Waterford, PA. West of Harrisburg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom