• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • offroaD

Jun 1, 2011
    So burgers are my all time favorite food. Every two weeks on pay day I like to to go out and get a good delicious burger. Yesterday I had to work pretty late so it wont be until today. Of the places I know it seems like I've depleted all of them. I feel like I've hadthe same burgers too many times and I'm ready for something new. I'd like your recommendations on places to try.

The list is probably not complete but the places I've gone to that I can recall at the moment include:

cheeburger cheeburger
    gordon bierch
    krazy burger
    red hot and blue
    silver diner
    star diner
    5 guys
    fudrockers
    elevation burger

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    Sunshine burger in Sunshine, MD. It's the gas station on the corner. Go to the back of the store. They have a grill that has somehow been missed by the health inspector for over 40 years. It is well seasoned. Don't dress up. It's a local secret.

Sent from my smartphone using Tappatalk 2.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    For restaurants, Riverbay Roadhouse in Cape St. Claire has $5.00 burgers on Wednesday nights. Might not be the best burger ever (though they are very good), but it will be the best $5.00 burger you've ever had.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I cannot speak from experience, but the Swallow at the Hollow next to Belvedere Square often wins "best burger in Baltimore" awards.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Oh...I completely forgot...Hamilton Tavern on Harford Rd. You will not be disappointed.

Also, Mutiny Pirate Bar in Glen Burnie. Best restaurant in North County IMHO.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Lu and Joe's BC Classic is one of my favorites

had a pork-bacon burger yesterday at the NJ State Fair... it was pretty awsome I am going to try to replicate it at home.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I like to try different takes on the standard cheeseburger time-to-time because it inspires new things for me to try at home on the grill and Red Robin is good for that. I also enjoy the occasional "Duttyburger" from a small joint in Littlestown, PA called Dutterer's Family Restaurant(who also serve broasted chicken).

JVP409

Jan 31, 2013
    Bel Air
    I know I should be thinking of some obscure hole in the wall places, but I really like the whiskey river BBQ burglar at Red Robin. Guess I'm just a simpleton

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    BGR the Burger Joint is good.
    Grilled asparagus as a side is a bonus is you're dialing back on the calories.

Five Guys is hard to beat though for the price.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Most people think of Hooters as a wing joint, but they have great burgers. The scenery ain't bad either. If you get up to Cumberland, Geatz's burgers are very good. For fast food, try Roy Rogers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom