• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MegWallis

Apr 16, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Hey all. I hope this is the appropriate forum for my question. I have a Remington 870 youth model 20 gauge. I'd really like to buy a soft case that my gun will fit into snugly; the one I'm using now has 8" or more extra room. I can sew fairly well, but this isn't a project I'd enjoy and I really would like to just buy one! Any advice/recommendations? Thanks all!

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Hey all. I hope this is the appropriate forum for my question. I have a Remington 870 youth model 20 gauge. I'd really like to buy a soft case that my gun will fit into snugly; the one I'm using now has 8" or more extra room. I can sew fairly well, but this isn't a project I'd enjoy and I really would like to just buy one! Any advice/recommendations? Thanks all!

Measure your shotgun for it's overall length. Then check one of your better supply houses online for shotgun cases, like Midway USA as but one example. They will list the internal dimensions of their cases. You'll see numerous internal sizes will be available to choose from. Good Luck!

MegWallis

Apr 16, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Thanks all. I think my mistake was looking only at dicks, walmart, and amazon. My gun is 41" long. Widened the search to midway and immediately found what I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom