• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Over the years my wife has bought 3 blue labels from the same ffl. I dont remember any blue labels on any of them. Someone mentioned that the blue labels have a blue label wrapping the grip, the way a sig cpo has a red handle wrapper. ?

Glock labels are a sticker on the handle portion of the hinged boxes. My blue label gun came straight from Glock and still had it attached.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Over the years my wife has bought 3 blue labels from the same ffl. I dont remember any blue labels on any of them. Someone mentioned that the blue labels have a blue label wrapping the grip, the way a sig cpo has a red handle wrapper. ?

Blue labels are on the Glock box. The little sticker with serial number, etc...

Never saw anything blue on my Glocks over the years.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa

This ^ the label is blue on the box end an the glock comes with three magazines. Glock will not sell an used firearm as new ever. It's a big liability, that's why the boxes are marked refurbished an a date. Take your old glock to a GSSF match an the armorer will go over it an replace the spring for free. Take it to Glock in GA an they will replace anything worn out needed for free, you pay for sights an refinishing.

Local Western Shore Blue label dealer prices (also list GSSF price):
    http://www.copshopmd.com/prices.html
    DON'T PAY RETAIL!!

Also, Blue Label (GSSF) can order direct from Glock an send it to your FFL (transfer fee) or a BL dealer (no transfer fee). Glock has a list of the BL dealers if you search their web page.

2018 GSSF prices:
    http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf

Last edited:

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    This ^ the label is blue on the box end an the glock comes with three magazines. Glock will not sell an used firearm as new ever. It's a big liability, that's why the boxes are marked refurbished an a date. Take your old glock to a GSSF match an the armorer will go over it an replace the spring for free. Take it to Glock in GA an they will replace anything worn out needed for free, you pay for sights an refinishing.

Local Western Shore Blue label dealer prices (also list GSSF price):
    http://www.copshopmd.com/prices.html
    DON'T PAY RETAIL!!

Also, Blue Label (GSSF) can order direct from Glock an send it to your FFL (transfer fee) or a BL dealer (no transfer fee). Glock has a list of the BL dealers if you search their web page.
    We like sam.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis

Hi. Was out of town and couldn’t check the box. It has a stuck on glock label. Sort of robin egg/ tiffany blue. Paperwork says its a blue label. I checked for wear. There is none. Need to take it to the range and try it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom