• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Well, since I have successfully(not happily) concealed a P229 in a OWB leather holster, 2 spare mags, cuffs, small flashlight and Spyderco knife for many years, anything smaller is a no brainer. To drop a double stack compact or subcompact pistol in an OWB is easy. Not much more I can say about that. Walther is a trustworthy, quality, solid pistol in any of their models (except for that shitty P22) and I would carry any of them.
    I won't consistently IWB a double stack. I've "mexicaned" my VP9 for late night quick runs up to the store. That's about it.

The winner for me the past year has been my G43 with TL6 light in a Tulster kydex holster. Single stack down the drawers is the only way to go comfort wise. I have had it without the light in a Bladetech but it was awful. Something about the Tulster with light, just seems to be more comfy. Maybe because it's a little wider? I don't know.

All that useless crap being said, I have my HK45C owb on my hip as I sit in Starbucks. LOL

I came real close to buying that Zev Glock 43 that Dan had at BBP awhile back. Went with a 1911 instead but, I can see why the G43 has as many fans as it does. Good choice. I'm sure that when it comes to concealment, comfort is one of the highest priorities to consider. Firepower in a small package may be great but if it ain't comfortable you're not going to carry it.

Remind me to never ask you to shoot yours, though? Brrrrrr... I don't want to know where it has been or how long it has been there.

Still waiting for some of the more popular reviewers to run the PPQ SC thru its paces but, I like how the Walther rep took time to point-out some of the subtle differences between the standard PPQ and the PPQ SC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom