• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011

First link USED gen3 19......370 plus 50 transfer= 420. 50 bucks ain’t worth saving when A) his gun is new B) he got to inspect it before laying down the money.

I’m a huge used gun fan but sometimes the juice ain’t worth the squeeze, plus of the links you posted only 2 had 19 trade in’s in stock. The 40 market is hot, 9mm not so much

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    First link USED gen3 19......370 plus 50 transfer= 420. 50 bucks ain’t worth saving when A) his gun is new B) he got to inspect it before laying down the money.

I’m a huge used gun fan but sometimes the juice ain’t worth the squeeze, plus of the links you posted only 2 had 19 trade in’s in stock. The 40 market is hot, 9mm not so much

That's when you shop around for the best transfer price. Also do the ones on sale at Atlantic come with night sights?

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Yes, belong GSSF for two years an get the GFFS discount card or sign up for two an get the card right away. GFFS also covers the CMP club membership. Shoot a GSSF match, not come in the top ten an still win a gun (GSSF gives them away randomly).

What's not to like?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I've seen some LE trade in's at shows , The really nice ones weren't that far off the price of a new one . The deals were some beat a$$ junkie looking dogs .
    I like nice used guns but beat , unknown round count , no thanks .
    Basing your opinion off of guns at shows is your prerogative, but when a vendor classifies by condition and prices according, and the prices are less than a new in box plus night sights at Atlantic, I'll buy online. Also those online vendors have reputations to keep and maintain. Less than 400 for very good with night sights, plus transfer, still is less than Atlantic ever could be on sale.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Hey Jolly if your happy do you bud. It was your money you spent so who cares!

I bought a used gen 2 G19 for 425 plus shipping and transfer with dead night sights. It was stamped MPDC, which is cool to me, but in the end I paid what you paid for a outdated, dead night sight , used, smoke wagon. So enjoy the 19, happy shooting, and although I HATE Atlantic Rockville.......the silver spring guys have been friendly in my few encounters and I would buy from them!

Glockman80

Feb 23, 2018
    Maryland
    My only issue....

My only issues are when buying Glock I end up sending them to Agency Arms to get full builds done and get a barrel for them and sights, which leaves me with an awesome build and spending some coin ugh

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    Hey Jolly if your happy do you bud. It was your money you spent so who cares!

I bought a used gen 2 G19 for 425 plus shipping and transfer with dead night sights. It was stamped MPDC, which is cool to me, but in the end I paid what you paid for a outdated, dead night sight , used, smoke wagon. So enjoy the 19, happy shooting, and although I HATE Atlantic Rockville.......the silver spring guys have been friendly in my few encounters and I would buy from them!

That was the other thing about the ones I saw at shows , Night Sights
    that were will past their "Best By Date " or just dead gone .
    I thought about the custom rebuild route , but in the end it's still just a Glock.
    when it's done .

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    That was the other thing about the ones I saw at shows , Night Sights
    that were will past their "Best By Date " or just dead gone .
    I thought about the custom rebuild route , but in the end it's still just a Glock.
    when it's done .

Yeah I have 3 17s, 2 19s and only one of my 19 has decent night sights left and that was literally just issued to me.

When someone says it has 50% left that means it’s basically dead but I want to sell it as if these dead night sights are worth more than standard white dots lol.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I always like to support local gun shops, and I've been patronizing Atlantic for thirty years. I know them, they know me, and they always treat me well. Stopped in at this Glock sale to see what was what (ALMOST picked up a G36), but did enter for their somebody-wins-a-Glock drawing. No word on whether or not I won. But a long relationship with a solid family-owned shop like theirs is always a win.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    Well checked them out today and I'm getting a Gen4 19 for 479.00 if I supply the lock 509.00 if they do , So I think that's a good deal .
    Did look at a Gen3 for 429.00 with my lock , 459.00 with there's . but I have one of those ,

After spending the day at the York Gun Show yesterday, then stopping in two gun shops afterwards, I can confirm you got a good deal. I've personally never seen a LEO trade-in in "excellent/unused" condition, let alone a 19Gen4, but I guess they exist somewhere for a few seconds before being sold out. Maybe after the transfer fee, you'd save $50.

SigDog

Feb 11, 2013
    West Virginia
    Since this thread started with Atlantic Guns...
    FYI...Read a story in the WaPo this morning that because of Purple Line construction, Bonifant Street is going to be cut to one lane.
    It's bad enough going down to Atlantic with the traffic and construction all over the place now.
    Been going there since the mid-70's, this probably ends those trips for me.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Well, if their Silver Spring location is going to get partially choked by road modifications, all the more reason for me to go there (there's a huge municipal parking lot just a block and a half away) and try to support their bottom line once in a while. We don't want them to go away.

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    Well, if their Silver Spring location is going to get partially choked by road modifications, all the more reason for me to go there (there's a huge municipal parking lot just a block and a half away) and try to support their bottom line once in a while. We don't want them to go away.

I was told by one of the guys there if you don't want to walk from the Parking lots with your gun case , Just pull up in front of the store ,put your flashes on ,
    Call the store ask for someone to come out and get them so you can go
    find a Parking lot , And they said they'll do it in reverse if your picking up .
    That's servicing your customers ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom