Ravens Win, Steelers Lose, Ray Lewis Saved the Day!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SDA

May 22, 2008
    Dun-Doc Hun
    What pass defense??

Yeah we won, but holy cow our secondary got ripped to shreds. We gotta tighten that up for damn sure!

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Ray is AWESOME!

That was a hell of a play, I loved watching the replay. I wish I was watching it on the TV with the TIVO, I'd still be watching it!

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    Still can't figure out how the Bears lost to the Packers last week and won today.

Yeah, the first game stank, but heck, Cutler connected today and it seemed like the O-line and the QB got some synch... Hopefully we'll see week one as an exception as the Bears win 14 games, and play in the superbowl....

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    You, sir, are my new best friend. :D

Da Bears!

You two both sound like a line from "Plain, Trains and Automobiles" (John Candy and Steve Martin)

[waking up after sharing the same bed on the motel]
    Neal: Del... Why did you kiss my ear?
    Del: Why are you holding my hand?
    Neal: [frowns] Where's your other hand?
    Del: Between two pillows...
    Neal: Those aren't pillows!
    Del: How about those Bears?:D

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Our pass D looks like poo, but I cheered so loud after Ray's smack down on Sproles that I startled my wife :lol2: Sproles was eating us alive all day...as was Rivers. I'll take 2-0 and a Steelers loss :D

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    What a GAME!!!!!

That was one of the most entertaining games I've seen in a while. Suddenly my Defense-first Ravens are looking like the 98 Vikings. Yeah, the defense needs to step it up but I'm going to sit back and enjoy this victory for a couple days before I start worrying about the D.

Ravens are the 2nd rated Offense in the league right now! And the D made the play at the end when it mattered (Yeah Ray!).

2-0 Baby! Bring on the Clowns!!!

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    What a GAME!!!!!

That was one of the most entertaining games I've seen in a while. Suddenly my Defense-first Ravens are looking like the 98 Vikings. Yeah, the defense needs to step it up but I'm going to sit back and enjoy this victory for a couple days before I start worrying about the D.

Ravens are the 2nd rated Offense in the league right now! And the D made the play at the end when it mattered (Yeah Ray!).

2-0 Baby! Bring on the Clowns!!!

I might be drinking some purple Koolaid here, but I'm not worried about our defense. Last week, Flacco threw a pick that was run back to about the 5 yard line that resulted in a Chiefs TD, and then they blocked a punt for another TD. Our defense only gave up two real scores.

As for the Chargers game, Sproles couldn't find an inch to run, so they had to air it out, and they have the talent to do that. The TD to Jackson was just a perfect throw, impossible to defend that. Our secondary isn't top notch, but they're serviceable. Throw in Samari Rolle coming back in a month and we'll get a little deeper.

My real concern at the moment was our relative lack of pass rush against a Chargers OL missing two starters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom