Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Do not mess with a golden eagle...ever!

[ll]b0d_1241253843[/ll]

houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    Judas Priest! What did those coyotes do to piss off them dog eatin' sumbitches? Somebody could lose an eye!
    Real nice, Terry, some of us have bad dreams you know.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Coyotes look too much like puppies for me to enjoy that as much as I should. The goat thing however was awesome.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    War Eagle!!

Great Video

FYI- used to live in NM. Went in on some calves with a friend/rancher. "yotes are calf killin sob's. I ended up in a lot of coyote calling contests after that. One once for biggest and once for ugliest.

Fun shooting, hard shooting. If they have been "educated" they are experts in the squad rush. Rarely do you get more than two good shots.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    it looked like the wolf was tearing up the eagle at first but i guess it was just trying to break away from it...then the other eagle pounced on him...

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Not a fan of that, at all.

Not a big deal man, they are hunting them for the fur and meat, not just for sport.

Real nice, Terry, some of us have bad dreams you know.

Just snuggle up to your blanky and you'll be pertected.:D

I thought for sure that the coyote was gonna do some ass kickin then the hunter would shoot them to protect the eagles, then I watched the vid. Those damn eagles are amazing in their tenacity and strength.

stank

Lifes Good
    Oct 20, 2008
    Pasadena
    I know its for food and clothing, I'm just a dog guy and have three that I consider family members. On the same token I dont like to watch cows being slaughtered but I enjoy eating them very much.:) I agree the music is cool, dont know what the heck hes talking about but still nice.

MDHunter

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2007
    Free America
    stank and russ - don't equate coyotes with dogs, regardless of appearance. A pack of coyotes in the wild can be just as vicious as any other predator, they prey on deer out west in the winter when snow slows the deer down, they're very adept at killing livestock, and a few have even grabbed babies off porches (or tried to) in the past few years, thank God the parents were paying attention and were able to save the babies.

Good on ya both for loving your dogs as family members - just be assured that a coyote would kill your pet and not think twice about it, if given the opportunity. They're killed by farmers and ranchers for good reason.

Pretty amazing video, those are some big, bad birds.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    My brother is a falconer. I actually went out to Wyoming and helped him trap a Golden Eagle. Biggest bird I've ever seen. Period.

Some day when I'm out of school and have more time on my hands I would love to get into falconry. I'd say it rivals horse racing for the sport of kings!

And a side note... In the video, those aren't coyotes....those are wolves.

MDHunter

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2007
    Free America
    And a side note... In the video, those aren't coyotes....those are wolves.

I thought they looked a little large for coyotes...

Something else that works on wolves... .338 WinMag, 225 grain Swift A Frame... :D

Wolf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom