• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Does anyone know anything about these products?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCOP-AR-Arm...086?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c8394effe
    I see them on EBAY and have no information to go on as to the quality or lack thereof.

$(KGrHqQOKp0FG1kem5cVBR3clJvpiw~~60_57.JPG

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Looks like a cheaper version of the Burris P.E.P.R. scope mount. The Burris is about 90 bucks as opposed to the one you mentioned which is about 40. I'd get the Burris PEPR. I have a PEPR on my precision AR and I love the bloody thing. It is rock solid and will accommodate my 42mm scope with plenty of space below the bell.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Looks like a cheaper version of the Burris P.E.P.R. scope mount. The Burris is about 90 bucks as opposed to the one you mentioned which is about 40. I'd get the Burris PEPR. I have a PEPR on my precision AR and I love the bloody thing. It is rock solid and will accommodate my 42mm scope with plenty of space below the bell.

Do you really think there is fifty dollars(plus shipping) more value in the PEPR?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Absolutely. The PEPR has 6 screws per ring, and you can get it in quick release or ratchet nut for a more permanent mounting. The tops of the rings have 3 of the 1913 slots, or you can swap them out for the rounded tops, they are both included in the packaging. It is also much more solid. IF you would like to see one, let me know and you can check out the one I have mounted on my EA precision rifle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom