Thanks, Coinboy Recived my C&R today. Mailed my C&R 8-4 recived on 8-28
    Now what to buy ?

nelson

Aug 29, 2010
    DC
    C&R

Thanks for the good info.
    Two questions
    1) how long does it take to get a MD collector status approved?
    2)how long does it take to get a C&R license approved?

lawrencewendall

Been There, Done That
    Oct 10, 2009

6-Speed

Mar 9, 2009
    MD
    I am moving, what process do I go through to change my C+R license to my new address?

Do you have the change of address form that came with the packet? If not you can request them form the ATF. I think from the website. The directions are on the form, but if you are leasing you need a copy of the lease agreement. I was buying when I moved and didn't send in anything other than the form. I got mine back in a couple weeks. They say at least 30 days prior to the move in date. I was a little late....:innocent0

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Do you have the change of address form that came with the packet? If not you can request them form the ATF. I think from the website. The directions are on the form, but if you are leasing you need a copy of the lease agreement. I was buying when I moved and didn't send in anything other than the form. I got mine back in a couple weeks. They say at least 30 days prior to the move in date. I was a little late....:innocent0

http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5300-38.pdf

tckbite

Sep 28, 2009
    So just wondering...

I went to the BATF website to order some forms for a C&R license and while there noticed this..

http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5310-16-notice.html

Does this mean that you can just download, fill out while still online then print and send in just like the greenie forms that are mailed??

Seems much easier!
    Added on Nov. 22-

Wanted to add the following info.....

Filled out the form on-line after posting about the on-line form here on Oct. 15.
    Mailed on Oct. 22.
    Credit Card abused for the 30 dollars on Oct. 26.
    Recieved my C&R in the mail on Nov. 20.

So filling out the on-line form, printing a copy of it out and then mailing it in works!!!

Last edited:

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    8/19 Mailed
    8/25 Check cashed
    8/26 Application recieved as per ATF
    10/19 Call for an update, still being processed. (seriously?)
    10/24 (UPDATE) Mailed on friday 10/21 as per the lady on the phone... (getting closer)

Last edited:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Alright, get a load of this folks:

Mail in my application in early August. Card isn't charged. Call ATF, advised to send in a second application because they have no record of my app. Call ATF a month after my card is charged to inquire about my status. Told I'm in queue and can expect my license in about 4-6 weeks. Call ATF yesterday to inquire again. Told that my license was mailed out and that a correction letter was mailed out.

Try to follow me. The woman I spoke to said I had a license on the way, but I didn't and that a correction letter was coming. Apparently I forgot to fill in the "charge me $30" section. I ask to speak to the examiner for my area. Told that there is no license, that I need to correct something my form. I tell him I had submitted two applications and that I've already been charged for one. He says he has no idea what I mean, that he has no records of that.

Today, I receive my license in the mail. Yikes. At least one hand knows what the other hand is doing at ATF. :sad20:

Copies a plenty being made. I look forward to being broke. :D

lawrencewendall

Been There, Done That
    Oct 10, 2009
    Christmas Came Early

CC Charged on 5 Oct 10
    CCR came today!

What should Santa (Big Brown Truck) bring me first?:)

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I let mine expire once Chimp was elected. Once he's ousted do I need to do the whole process over again or can I just send them the $$$? I think I need to start from scratch again but that's the breaks if I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom