• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    We went up to Jefferson, MD and picked up the new addition to the family, Pickles. She is a beautiful yellow lab.

She is resting up now and getting adjusted to the house and other new surroundings. Pics to follow

I'll be taking her to the Izzak Walton league to get used to some "noise". My wife and girls think that she will just be a "house dog" HA!!.

I have plans for this girl.

Attachments

• Pickles.jpg
      Pickles.jpg
      49.5 KB · Views: 597
    Last edited:

Walker

Nov 16, 2012
    Somerset County
    Oh man what a beautiful pup! I've always wanted a Lab but my job keeps me away 2-weeks every month and my wife works all day so we figured it wouldn't be fair to the dog to leave it home alone all the time....so we settled for these two furballs (cats) we have now. And all they do is sleep and plot my demise on a daily basis. Congrats on your new best friend.

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    Gotta love a lab! I favor chocolates personally, but she looks like she will be more than perfect. Concrats!

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Oh man what a beautiful pup! I've always wanted a Lab but my job keeps me away 2-weeks every month and my wife works all day so we figured it wouldn't be fair to the dog to leave it home alone all the time....so we settled for these two furballs (cats) we have now. And all they do is sleep and plot my demise on a daily basis. Congrats on your new best friend.

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

i know the feeling mine just looks at me with malice like ONE day!!!

Laharll

Jun 23, 2011
    Pasadena
    Any way you might want to trade? I'm offering up a 6 year slightly used saint bernard. I'll be honest, she may not be the brightest bulb out there, but that's only cause she has repeatedly walked into the sliding glass door. But she can eat a bag of dog food like it's nobodies business, and gets the crap kicked out of her by the cats. It's really entertaining. I'm offering this trade under good faith cause lets face it, an overgrown throw rug is way more important than a good hunter. :)

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    Any way you might want to trade? I'm offering up a 6 year slightly used saint bernard. I'll be honest, she may not be the brightest bulb out there, but that's only cause she has repeatedly walked into the sliding glass door. But she can eat a bag of dog food like it's nobodies business, and gets the crap kicked out of her by the cats. It's really entertaining. I'm offering this trade under good faith cause lets face it, an overgrown throw rug is way more important than a good hunter. :)

I'll pass.

But if you fill up the barrel with Johnny Walker blue, I'll point you in the direction of my neighbor. She's a sucker for the big breeds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom