• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    JoeBob-

I'm interested in the 5D Tactical Router Jig PRO. I have the Dewalt DWP611 Router already.

Is there anything else I need besides ordering the "Pro" setup (with "B" configuration)? Recommendations for spare parts, etc.?

MindTheGAP

Jan 4, 2018
    Maryland
    Nope. Good to go. Spare parts, 100% buy another endmill just in case. I think mine started to get too dull for clean cuts around 5-6 lowers in, and I swapped so it'd be smoother. Probably could get another 2-3 out of it. 5D Pro is the one I have, and its absolutely the best I've used (out of about 10 different jigs).

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Nope. Good to go. Spare parts, 100% buy another endmill just in case. I think mine started to get too dull for clean cuts around 5-6 lowers in, and I swapped so it'd be smoother. Probably could get another 2-3 out of it. 5D Pro is the one I have, and its absolutely the best I've used (out of about 10 different jigs).

So one of these router jigs, router and a couple endmills and drill bits and you're good to go?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    JoeBobs is so fast. This evening, 5 hours after I placed an order with them for miscellaneous items, I had an email from FedEx telling me they had the package and when I could expect it.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I'll be buying one here too but looking for recommendations between the DeWalt or Hitachi routers listed in the compatibility/plate options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom