• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • honukane

Aug 15, 2012
    Southern Maryland-istan
    I was looking to stock up on 30-30 Win 170 gr at a reasonable price. I did not find much around. While not a MDS vendor, Outdoorlimited.com in High Point NC had a great price and reasonable shipping. I ordered on a Saturday, the ammo was here on the following Wednesday. Great price (about $ 1/2 the price at Fred$ or the local Wallyworld) and quick service.
    BZ to them.

Last edited:

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I was able to nab a great deal on .45LC at Classic this month. GrabAGun, when they have a good sale price on ammo and have a flat rate $12.99 shipping on unlimited ammo. Plus their gun prices are usually unbeatable.

TargetSports has the prime ammo membership which I've had for two years, at $95/yr plus free ammo gift boxes that amount to about a $50 value each. They knock off about 15% on ammo outright and then ship, albeit at a snail's pace, for free. Their selection is vast.

2 wks ago, ordered by telephone 500 rds golden sabre hp .380 from target. They arrived the next day from cheshire ct. dont havea prime membership. sorry ammojon. Did’nt see them onyour list.

Cornelius

Trust Me, I Sell Cars
    Mar 5, 2019
    MD
    2 wks ago, ordered by telephone 500 rds golden sabre hp .380 from target. They arrived the next day from cheshire ct. dont havea prime membership. sorry ammojon. Did’nt see them onyour list.
    Yeah, when you pay for shipping with your order it's expedited. They are a very reliable company for me. Glad they got you squared away.

Sent via telepathy

hermyjoe

Feb 5, 2012
    riverdale md
    ammo

gander outdoors has aquilla 5.56 on sale for 84.99 / 300 rds. summer10 gets 10 percent off and they offer free shipping. that makes it .27 to my door. they also have clearance20 off for an additional 20 percent on clearance items. just putting it out there.

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    I have had luck on armslist. Recently bought 150count 62grain federal greentips in 5.56 for $40. Folks are willing to negotiate. Last year O traded and impact wrench for 1k 7.62x39.

ceeedw

Oct 3, 2019
    I've been ordering from Outdoor Limited lately, which I discovered via Ammoseek when looking for some 7.62. Their prices are good, they have just about everything, and shipping is quick, easy, and cheap.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Not sure if it's all Walmart stores, but Seaford DE had 50 round boxes of Federal brass 9mm for $7.97 rollback.
    I bought 5. Left them 5 or 6 on the shelf. It was a little cheaper than aluminum.

Attachments

• IMG_20191018_171105.jpg
      IMG_20191018_171105.jpg
      58.3 KB · Views: 626

DirtyHarry45

Jun 8, 2013
    I was looking for some 7.62x25 tokarev ammo at my local gun shop and saw a price tag of $27 for a box! Thinking that they were out of their minds I went online and found that not only is most of it sold out but it’s definitely selling for north of $25 for a box of 50 rounds. 5 years ago I was paying $15-17 and I thought that was expensive. Anyone know where one might find reasonably priced tokarev ammo that not surplus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom