• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I must be on the skids or not own enough glocks. I tried to register for this glock forum and got rejected after a week. WC fields and Groucho said it best anyway. “ i wouldn’t join any club that would accept me as a member.” Present company excepted.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Glock Talk is a mere shadow of it's former self. I joined in 2009 and haven't visited at all in the past year.

You aren't missing a thing by being rejected.

You'll get better info right here on MDS IMO.

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    What about a Glock sticky in the handgun forum? I'm just getting into the Glocks and I m sure there is a ton of info on this forum. I already got some great feedback about the G20.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    What about a Glock sticky in the handgun forum? I'm just getting into the Glocks and I m sure there is a ton of info on this forum. I already got some great feedback about the G20.

Great idea. Or a corner somewhere. Might encourage posts due to popularity of these.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    You mean he sold it off for a quick buck, so some investor types could ruin it with excessive advertising.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    I must be on the skids or not own enough glocks. I tried to register for this glock forum and got rejected after a week. WC fields and Groucho said it best anyway. “ i wouldn’t join any club that would accept me as a member.” Present company excepted.

Not being nosy, but how can one get rejected from joining a forum? This is a general query...

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Not being nosy, but how can one get rejected from joining a forum? This is a general query...

Because his morals are not for sale, and his integrity is worth his existence? Or maybe he just didn't know how to separate his signature line from the posting text. (Lol, ok, maybe not Zorros)

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Because his morals are not for sale, and his integrity is worth his existence? Or maybe he just didn't know how to separate his signature line from the posting text. (Lol, ok, maybe not Zorros)

:lol:

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    The guy that started Glock Talk, and then got bought out (I think), started a new site called The Bore Site. Lots of Glock Talk people went over there.

http://theboresite.com/

Yup.

You mean he sold it off for a quick buck, so some investor types could ruin it with excessive advertising.

Yup.

It would appear that way. The really knowledgeable guys all left IMO.

....... and yup.

I still frequent the place, but, not like I used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom