• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    How do constitutional questions even appear on the ballot without widespread notice, discussion, and debate?

It's our state constitution, dammit, not a restaurant menu with specials of the day!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    How do constitutional questions even appear on the ballot without widespread notice, discussion, and debate?

It's our state constitution, dammit, not a restaurant menu with specials of the day!

This. Not sure how that dumb ass voter registration question even got on there. I voted against it but knew it would be approved anyway. Opens the door even wider to potential massive voter fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr H

Banana'd
    This. Not sure how that dumb ass voter registration question even got on there. I voted against it but knew it would be approved anyway. Opens the door even wider to potential massive voter fraud.

IMO, the biggest thing missing from this election was voter education, which should include massive emphasis on critical thinking and skeptical interpretation.

The results indicate none of that was applied this time. OK... Again.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

'Cause its boring. I saw it multiple places over and over, but most people just ignore it.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    I don’t know about other areas but in the “remote” areas like 29 we like our reps not to vote anti gun or anti constitution and we like them to fight instead of worrying about getting re-elected

It’s a shame about Steve and deb but the gop should see it as a lesson learned

The GOP suffered setbacks in 1998, 2006, this year; and some would argue 2010 as well. These kinds of setbacks need to stop! I don't know if the GOP has learned its lesson as of yet!

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    The GOP suffered setbacks in 1998, 2006, this year; and some would argue 2010 as well. These kinds of setbacks need to stop! I don't know if the GOP has learned its lesson as of yet!

It shouldn’t stop until republicans vote and fight like they are supposed to, if they just vote dem the the need to go

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland

I was curious about how this got on the ballot. Takes a lot to do it, unless its pro- progressive.

NC got voter ID and hunting as a right on the ballot. That state is turning blue at the same time!

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    It shouldn’t stop until republicans vote and fight like they are supposed to, if they just vote dem the the need to go

BAD NEWS! As of the latest count, we seem to have another loss: Tony McConkey has fallen behind gun-grabber Heather Bagnall in District 33 by about 180 votes!

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    BAD NEWS! As of the latest count, we seem to have another loss: Tony McConkey has fallen behind gun-grabber Heather Bagnall in District 33 by about 180 votes!

Democrats might have picked up the seat anyway but McConkey should have retired a long time ago to at least have a chance in this bad year.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    D32 fell into a hole.

Absolutely none of what we thought would happen did, and the margins seem inconceivable, with what was known on the ground.

With your enthusiasm and suggestions, I had high hopes for that and a number of their districts, which came to naught.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county

Won by the count of absentee and provisional ballots. Suspicious much?

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Won by the count of absentee and provisional ballots. Suspicious much?

I don't doubt that there was foul play in this election. It doesn't end there, either! I realize I'm bringing a personal matter up here, but I find it hard, if not impossible, to believe that Shawn Quinn, who put a great deal more into this election than he did his previous effort in 2014, wound up with about half of the votes this time around! You may say that Shawn didn't have a chance and you may have a point. Nevertheless, I truly believe this was an effort by manipulators to deny Libertarians continued ballot access for the next election without having to collect 10,000 valid signatures. There could also be efforts by the General Assembly to toughen ballot access laws to maintain the duopoly for years to come.

Now in addition, I don't doubt that Gail Bates and perhaps a few others had their victories denied! We need to look into this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom