With the Springfield XDm 10mm's now here... MD sucks for the rest of it!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    I can get it ordered and have the list updated for the caliber in MD. Then the next thing is have it shipped to my FFL and let them pinch the magazines, or find a dealer that will ship the magazines to another State :)
    My bigger question is the Springfield promotion for gear up: https://www.springfieldpromo.com/

When I contacted Springfield they wouldn't ship those magazines to MD. That seems kind of against the law if they can pinch them at the FFL. The form you have to fill out asks for your address (not the FFL) and I bet we couldn't buy it in DE to go around that????

Invicta

Sep 16, 2018
    You may be SOL on this, but if I were you I would consider asking them to offer a different incentive to ban state residents. S&W has had similar things in the past, and offered a mail in rebate of $XX instead of the magazines. Tell them if they want your business, especially with their political history, they should work with you or they won't earn a customer.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I'm glad I was able to pick one up today. I got the 4.5" barrel version. I'm going to print out the form and mail it out tomorrow. Mine came with three magazines, getting three more free plus the range bag is a nice deal!

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    Mail them to me and stop and get them on the way to the beach. I’m in lower Delaware

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom