• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Lx1x,

There you go...we can split up a can of 440 rounds.. that should be enough to make our shoulders hurt. I'll bring some advil.

dont forget the icepacks.. :lol2:

rpker, you are more than welcome to try them out.. :D:thumbsup:

mdeng, will give you a call before the weeks end if we still need ammo. you been so helpful with the mosin addiction! many thanks. :D:thumbsup:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I'll bring the PSLs as well. Just in case we get bored with the Mosin.
    Bring your comblock /Russian rifles...The AR15's are getting a bit boring.

Attachments

• blackPSL.jpg
      blackPSL.jpg
      39 KB · Views: 308
    • BlondPSL.jpg
      BlondPSL.jpg
      31.7 KB · Views: 302

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    All you need now is an SVT-40 in the mix. Maybe Inigoes will bring his:)

I plan to be there on Friday morning. I'll have to shoot my Mosin by myself, oh well. :party29:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    All you need now is an SVT-40 in the mix. Maybe Inigoes will bring his:)

I plan to be there on Friday morning. I'll have to shoot my Mosin by myself, oh well. :party29:

being short week and already took half day last friday, dont think i can take off early this friday. would join ya if i could.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    It should be enough ammo to share with others with all the guy's going so come anyways .

what.. you going to bring dozen crates? hehehe

i just called brian at keepshooting and hopefully can get some either thursday or friday night. (need to stash some just in case when the SHTF or zombies attack :lol2:).

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Dude, you dont get it do you..

the use of the word " Little" preceding a race is derogatory. As well as " Pedro" to refer to Latinos. Just be mindful of that next time. If you really think those words are totally harmless. I dare you to use them in conversation , the next time you are in Latino section of Montgomery county.

You need to tighten up fella. You seem to take everything so literally. LOL I guess it is not nice to talk about ones "little princess"? Nobody can say "My little buddy" anymore. I'm sorry you have made this issue much more than it is. No one can control how you view things in your assumptions of others statements however.

And I'll also have to assume you have something against the MC Latinos ? You make it sound like they are a really bad group of people. Do they know you feel this way about them? Seriously "dude" pull that panty bunch out of your crack and move on.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    cant wait.. been having phone and pm tag w/ keepshooting. still trying to get some ammo before saturday. worst case scenario.. anybody have ammo willing to part saturday? will pay for them of course. :)

keepshooting

Aug 22, 2009
    Waldorf
    cant wait.. been having phone and pm tag w/ keepshooting. still trying to get some ammo before saturday. worst case scenario.. anybody have ammo willing to part saturday? will pay for them of course. :)

We're here pretty late the next few days, just give us a call at 877-703-2767.

We're all pulling triple duty this week, between new arrivals, the 4th, and staff on vacation its a busy time.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    We're here pretty late the next few days, just give us a call at 877-703-2767.

We're all pulling triple duty this week, between new arrivals, the 4th, and staff on vacation its a busy time.

dont get me wrong.. nothing wrong with your end.. i have been procrastinating myself.. :o

I can understand that you are busy.. :D:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom