• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Who are you Frederick folks voting for tomorrow? I like Delauter better than the other two but he has no chance in hell to beat Gardner.

Hate to say it, if we want to kick Gardner out of the seat then Afzali is the choice. She has a couple black eyes with 2a issues but the lesser of two evils.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Frederick, Maryland voting on Wednesdays now?

When did this departure from the long standing norm of the USA voting on Tuesday take place?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I tell all my liberal friends elections are on Wednesdays or you're castigating me because I said "tomorrow" at 12:48 am?

This is what first crossed my mind.

I get a kick out of reports of people getting arrested for election fraud because other people stupidly believe elections would take place on Wednesday.

No such reports this election season though. Maybe in November.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Who are you Frederick folks voting for tomorrow? I like Delauter better than the other two but he has no chance in hell to beat Gardner.

Hate to say it, if we want to kick Gardner out of the seat then Afzali is the choice. She has a couple black eyes with 2a issues but the lesser of two evils.

Given his antics in council meetings, suing the FNP for quoting him and/or using his name in print, and numerous other things, he is just a loose cannon that lets his mouth write checks his a$$ can't cash. If he doesn't get his way, he gets all pissy and mouths off or storms out in a huff.

Furthermore, he has admitted to bringing Blaine Young back into FredCo government to an appointed position. Bringing Blaine Young back inside FredCo government is the worst possible thing that could happen to the residents of FredCo, in addition to the employees of the county.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Given his antics in council meetings, suing the FNP for quoting him and/or using his name in print, and numerous other things, he is just a loose cannon that lets his mouth write checks his a$$ can't cash. If he doesn't get his way, he gets all pissy and mouths off or storms out in a huff.

Furthermore, he has admitted to bringing Blaine Young back into FredCo government to an appointed position. Bringing Blaine Young back inside FredCo government is the worst possible thing that could happen to the residents of FredCo, in addition to the employees of the county.

Yep, we have had this debate in the past. I'm guessing you or a person close to you works in the Frederick Govt. I get that dynamic is important to you.

It's clear to me KD wouldn't vote for red flag laws like KZ did. Like I said, she has a better chance of ousting JG. Lowering taxes, reducing the size of the county govt, landowner Monocacy River rights, and preserving gun rights is more important to me. Trump acts like a child too. I don't care.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Yep, we have had this debate in the past. I'm guessing you or a person close to you works in the Frederick Govt. I get that dynamic is important to you.

It's clear to me KD wouldn't vote for red flag laws like KZ did. Like I said, she has a better chance of ousting JG. Lowering taxes, reducing the size of the county govt, landowner Monocacy River rights, and preserving gun rights is more important to me. Trump acts like a child too. I don't care.
    Maybe you didn't see how he treated 2 employees in the one video, that had a justifiable need for a specialized replacement vehicle?

His treatment of the general public at hearings is just as unacceptable if not more so.

Jan has kept her promises throughout her term and been responsive to the employees and residents of FredCo. Her track record is what I am basing my judgment on.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Well, hopefully Afzali beats your Gardner and we can finally get lower property taxes instead of capitalizing on the ignorance of residents not knowing the difference between effective and constant yield rates.

I'm also pretty sure Afzali never said to the former president of Monocacy pistol club, "I'm going to shut down every shooting range in Frederick." Then going after Cresap and pushing them to the brink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom