• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Sans the 220....

20160621_010645_zpsyq4qkqya.jpg

I love that pic. I remember the camera man trying to get a shot of it. At first I thought that dude is out of bounds, then realized what he was doing. Do you have the audio/interview that went with the pic? Don't be shy, post it up. You sent that freak on stilts stumbling back to her (or his) Code Pink groupies with her proverbial tail between her stilts!

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Hey Rack I'll take your 4" S&W and raise you a 4" S&W :D

I was going with this before, but given all my odds are 33% of making the fun... But my 4" SW holster. Of course the SW will locked at home. Im not going conceal here. Obvious man purse.

Attachments

• swesholster.jpg
      swesholster.jpg
      51.3 KB · Views: 437

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    BUMP ... with a bullet

Here is the new plan for Feb. 7th!

2A Tuesday is cancelled, but "DEPLORABLES TUESDAY" takes its place! We have been cut loose to have the partisan rally that the NRA, MSI and MSPRA could not, by law, put on.

Yes, the official 2A Tuesday Rally on February 7th, sponsored by the NRA, (with an assist from Maryland Shall Issue and Maryland Pistol & Rifle Association) has been "redirected" to Gun Bill Days, but we, as MARYLAND SHOOTERS, are still free meet up for a rally/protest on February 7th, so come on down and join us!

With the Patriot Picket crew acting as your coordinating committee, we invite you to meet up with us and your MDS brothers and sisters on THE PUBLIC SIDEWALK at Lawyers Mall for what we are calling "DEPLORABLES TUESDAY"!

Whoa, but "what about an event permit?" and "what about those rented meeting rooms?. WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' PERMIT! As the Patriot Picket has proved, we have THE RIGHT to the public sidewalk anytime we please.

Except this year, we are inviting you to wear YOUR FAVORITE HOLSTER, to bring your GADSDEN BANNERS, and to grab A PROTEST SIGN from the many we have on hand from the Patriot Picket. Or even better, bring your own sign!

We invite to wear your CAMO--head to toe if you like. Wear your favorite GUN HAT. Wear your cowboy hat. We will also have American flags to hold. To hell with dressing business casual and being non-partisan! Our opponents aren't non-partisan. We won't be either.

We have also arranged for an appearance and short speech by some very special guests that you won't want to miss. Trust me, you will want to have your picture taken with our special guests, and to post them all over social media. We will also be alerting the mainstream media about our event outside Lawyer's Mall.

To make it easier for you to attend Deplorables Tuesday so as not to miss too much work, we will meet up at 9am on February 7th at the edge of Lawyer's Mall. Our special guests will arrive around 9:30am for their short presentation and we will all be in place with our OPEN HOLSTERS, FLAGS, and PROTEST SIGNS when the legislators cross the street in front of us at 10am.

By then we will have gotten great pictures and video for social media and you all are free to go! Short & Sweet, and to the point. We will not nag you to visit legislators--you can do that on Gun Bill Days.

See you February 7th, for the Deplorables Tuesday Rally that you've always wished you could go to!

Attachments

• Deplorable Tuesday.JPG
      Deplorable Tuesday.JPG
      92.1 KB · Views: 422

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I love that pic. I remember the camera man trying to get a shot of it. At first I thought that dude is out of bounds, then realized what he was doing. Do you have the audio/interview that went with the pic? Don't be shy, post it up. You sent that freak on stilts stumbling back to her (or his) Code Pink groupies with her proverbial tail between her stilts!

I've got both interviews from Chs 4 and 7 on the DVR at home. If I knew how to transfer there to here I would.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    Well since I'm in the deplorable montage I guess I better join my fellow deplorables for the fun and games!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I will be there even if I didn't have a leg to stand on !!

which I don't.

You've got a spine of steel, bro, that starts at the titanium joints where your ankles were. When you stand for 2A I have a lump in my throat sometimes.

Well since I'm in the deplorable montage I guess I better join my fellow deplorables for the fun and games!

You ain't got time to bleed! OK, wrong movie. See you on the bricks Patriot brother!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I've got both interviews from Chs 4 and 7 on the DVR at home. If I knew how to transfer there to here I would.

Can you push them to the cloud ? Dropbox, Google, OneDrive ?

If you can get them off the DVR, I can do the rest.

Another thing might be to see if they are still online at Ch's 4 and 7 website. I can rip just about any digital video beside capturing live off air or cable broadcasts.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    You've got a spine of steel, bro, that starts at the titanium joints in your ankles. When you stand for 2A I have a lump in my throat sometimes.

You ain't got time to bleed! OK, wrong movie. See you on the bricks Patriot brother!

I can't wait :thumbsup:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    2A Tuesday is cancelled, but "DEPLORABLES TUESDAY" takes its place! We have been cut loose to have the partisan rally that the NRA, MSI and MSPRA could not, by law, put on.

Yes, the official 2A Tuesday Rally on February 7th, sponsored by the NRA, (with an assist from Maryland Shall Issue and Maryland Pistol & Rifle Association) has been "redirected" to Gun Bill Days, but we, as MARYLAND SHOOTERS, are still free meet up for a rally/protest on February 7th, so come on down and join us!

With the Patriot Picket crew acting as your coordinating committee, we invite you to meet up with us and your MDS brothers and sisters on THE PUBLIC SIDEWALK at Lawyers Mall for what we are calling "DEPLORABLES TUESDAY"!

Whoa, but "what about an event permit?" and "what about those rented meeting rooms?. WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' PERMIT! As the Patriot Picket has proved, we have THE RIGHT to the public sidewalk anytime we please.

Except this year, we are inviting you to wear YOUR FAVORITE HOLSTER, to bring your GADSDEN BANNERS, and to grab A PROTEST SIGN from the many we have on hand from the Patriot Picket. Or even better, bring your own sign!

We invite to wear your CAMO--head to toe if you like. Wear your favorite GUN HAT. Wear your cowboy hat. We will also have American flags to hold. To hell with dressing business casual and being non-partisan! Our opponents aren't non-partisan. We won't be either.

We have also arranged for an appearance and short speech by some very special guests that you won't want to miss. Trust me, you will want to have your picture taken with our special guests, and to post them all over social media. We will also be alerting the mainstream media about our event outside Lawyer's Mall.

To make it easier for you to attend Deplorables Tuesday so as not to miss too much work, we will meet up at 9am on February 7th at the edge of Lawyer's Mall. Our special guests will arrive around 9:30am for their short presentation and we will all be in place with our OPEN HOLSTERS, FLAGS, and PROTEST SIGNS when the legislators cross the street in front of us at 10am.

By then we will have gotten great pictures and video for social media and you all are free to go! Short & Sweet, and to the point. We will not nag you to visit legislators--you can do that on Gun Bill Days.

See you February 7th, for the Deplorables Tuesday Rally that you've always wished you could go to!

Who is the ugly one? :D

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Anyone in HoCo and points west that wants to carpool on the 7th you're more than welcome to ride down with me.

I'll take one of those seats. Just tell me what time, and I am assuming at your shop?

Will be good to see the Patriots again, its been a while for me.

Don't have a picture of my holster, but I may wear TWO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom