• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.txwd.750011/gov.uscourts.txwd.750011.97.0.pdf

Read item B on page two. Motion seeks to prevent the publishing of the files. Maybe Cody is going to pull a Russian-style continuous broadcast of the data instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76

Just stream the code over the radio, commercial free and for amateur use of course.

-.-. --- -.. . ....... .. ... ....... ..-. .-. . . ....... ... .--. . . -.-. .... .-.-.- ....... ....... ....... ....... -... .. .-.. .-.. ....... --- ..-. ....... .-. .. --. .... - ... ....... ..-. --- .-. ....... - .... . ....... .-- .. -.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    The bottom rack-mounted box looks like it has storage capabilities - I can make out a Micro SD slot, an SDHC slot, a Compact Flash slot, and two others that are too blurry. There appear to be two Samsung portable USB hard drives up top.

Maybe there's a 1200-baud Bell 202 modem squirreled away in the back (or emulated on the laptop PC up on top of the rack.)

+++ ATH1 <ctrl-E> Send File "liberator-01.zip"

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    DefDist (DD) will release two "technology offerings" if they hit $200,000 and $400,000 fundraising goals, respectively.

Remember that Maryland is one of the states currently preventing their legal publishing of firearms data - SPEECH.
    If you're interested in supporting DD, you can donate to them here:
    https://defcad.com/

They accept donations via credit card, Bitcoin (BTC), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Bitcoin.com is matching 1:1 all donations made in Bitcoin Cash.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Too bad you can't donate in the name or honor of someone else. I would have liked Brian Frosh to know that I donated $50 to oppose his tyrannical efforts to limit free speech. Speech that is already out there, for crying out loud. Idiot.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    This will be worthy of a donation. I’d say we should really support this cause. This could really work out well for the 2a community.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    This will be worthy of a donation. I’d say we should really support this cause. This could really work out well for the 2a community.

“So eager to kill your Second Amendment, that they would take your First.”

This is the fight. This is more than just 3D printed guns. Only 1 file that was forced offline was a printable gun. The rest were the technical data and blueprints of the AR15, AR10, Beretta 92FS, VZ58, 1911, and even the Ruger 10/22. These are all some of the most common guns in the US and they forced the dissemination of that information ILLEGAL.

If they win, it’s serious trouble for anyone who could even think of sharing any information on firearms. That’s what’s at stake and it’s not hyperbole. It literally just happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom