• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    There used to be an Army/Navy surplus store across from Lowes on Buckets town Pike. Just saw it is now a mattress store. I was going to go in there today and was bummed to see it's gone.

I rode down from Union Bridge with a friend to find they were closed. Just what we need, another frigging mattress store.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    The only store I still know of is this one that I stumbled on in Hershey PA a few years back. Not huge but decent and is worth stopping in if your up that way. Like someone said all of the old good surplus stuff is long gone.

https://www.topgunmilitary.com/

There's another up by Millersburg (Coleman's) that I need to stop at. Google maps showed they had some good stuff. Heck, just Google military surplus around Harrisburg...

I need to make a trip up there this fall.

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    When I was a kid visiting my Grandfather he took me to a Army Navy Surplus Store that was a Big house turned into a store , gravel parking lot all around it , The big stuff was out there .
    I can still remember the smell of musty canvas inside , I got a aluminum canteen and cover a pistol belt to put it on and a pouch , wish I still had it but at 7 I was dressed to play War with my friends , Bet that wouldn't go over well now .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom