• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimv8eatr

Hooligan #4.5
    Oct 16, 2012
    McHenry, MD
    I'd like to go... But I may have inlaw's coming this weekend. All the more reason to get out of the house!! :D
    It is always easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission!! Let me know the time and meeting place.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I'm still debating spending weekend time to go to a small G/S looking at over priced stuff I don't want anyway. Even tho beef jerky sounds appetizing, maybe the time is better spent at a "Kick Off 2013" Hoologan shoot instead?
    ;)

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    I'm still debating spending weekend time to go to a small G/S looking at over priced stuff I don't want anyway. Even tho beef jerky sounds appetizing, maybe the time is better spent at a "Kick Off 2013" Hoologan shoot instead?
    ;)

I plan on hitting the range on Sunday. Supposed to be clear and High of 30.

I cant see the trip to that gunshow being worth going. You'll just get price gouged - and Im sure it will be crowded with stinky folks.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    ;)

I'm leaning towards a shoot, might have a new toy to play with.;)

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    ;)

I plan on hitting the range on Sunday. Supposed to be clear and High of 30.

I cant see the trip to that gunshow being worth going. You'll just get price gouged - and Im sure it will be crowded with stinky folks.

I'm leaning towards a shoot, might have a new toy to play with.;)

That was simple...:innocent0

Who's minding Hooli the goat this week? I think Mooseman's been feeding him. Prob'ly a good idea to invite the other Hooligans and guests for a Sunday shoot.
    :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom