...i better get some candy along with it...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    i wonder if i became BCMs customer of the week yesterday after ordering nearly everything for my 2 AR builds...i was amazed everything i wanted was in stock...

realistically though these builds really are not that expensive, about 1100 each...cant complain one bit :D

Attachments

• IMAG0259.jpg
      IMAG0259.jpg
      48.4 KB · Views: 348

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Your freaking nuts. Do t forget the 2 bcgs ur ordered te day before. Youve dropped over 2g in the last few days. Add the lowers your probbably beyond 2500 lol. But thats still 2 rifles which is gonna feel great lol

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Congrats! Now I don't feel so bad about the 4 garands that showed up yesterday. I can point at you and show the wife I'm not the only one!

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Nemesis ordered AR parts...APRIL FOOLS!!!

You'll have fun, I promise. ARs aren't as fun as WW2 weapons tho. When you are ready to try them, give me a call!

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Lmao sounds like bcm loves to throw in extras, so i guess we will see what comes in the box. Im hoping it shows up this week, i know my bcgs will be here wed.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Bcm ships quick. Generally next day or sometimes same day. Ordered my buddies on veterns day, shipped tuesday, arrived friday. Was actually scheduled for early delievery on that thursaday but ups screwed up. He got the dvd's, posters, hat, and copy of swat article talking about filthy 14.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Bcm order will be here on thursday...not bad considering i ordered it on saturday. My bcm bcgs should br here tomorrow...christmas is coming early :) lol...starting today i think im getting something in on every day.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    UPS went on strike, sorry your packages arent coming.
    Mdsp admin went on strike, sorry the paperwork for your lowers isnt comig back either.

Reports everywhere zombies are rising up. Hows that graveyard next to the house??

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    UPS went on strike, sorry your packages arent coming.
    Mdsp admin went on strike, sorry the paperwork for your lowers isnt comig back either.

Reports everywhere zombies are rising up. Hows that graveyard next to the house??

Lmfao, the long dead seem to be staying that way...damn...and im totally not ready for them...well except for the aks i still have...and the glock and 92a1....and the shotguns...and thr other rifles...but other than that im screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom