• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Amazon had a deal on the TRS a few weeks ago. I got one for 60 shipped. 49.99 (free shipping) is a great price on these. This is a great red dot for the money.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Amazon had a deal on the TRS a few weeks ago. I got one for 60 shipped. 49.99 (free shipping) is a great price on these. This is a great red dot for the money.

I'm looking to put a red dot on an AR-15 with a non-removable carry handle. Will any of the Bushnell red dots have enough elevation adjustment to compensate?

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I just picked one up because I am impulsive :party29: I don't have anything to put it on but for the price I figured why not. I have a DPMS AR that has the Primary Arms Red Dot but I don't recall what generation but it is about 3 years old.

I also have a complete lower in 5.56 that I am trying to figure out how to build. Thinking about a varmint rifle but who knows.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    I just picked one up because I am impulsive :party29: I don't have anything to put it on but for the price I figured why not. I have a DPMS AR that has the Primary Arms Red Dot but I don't recall what generation but it is about 3 years old.

I also have a complete lower in 5.56 that I am trying to figure out how to build. Thinking about a varmint rifle but who knows.

If you're thinking about a varmint rifle, I highly recommend the Bushmaster Varminter upper with a 24" extra heavy fluted barrel. It's not cheap ($600) but it has reach and accuracy. I just sighted my new one in a couple of days ago and it's amazing.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I'm looking to put a red dot on an AR-15 with a non-removable carry handle. Will any of the Bushnell red dots have enough elevation adjustment to compensate?

That I don't know. I have mine on a flat top AR. Email or call Bushnell.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    That I don't know. I have mine on a flat top AR. Email or call Bushnell.
    I got a recommendation from Bushnell and just ordered their TRS-32. It was $115 at Amazon, but PSA's bottom line with the sale and Bushnell discount was $44.99 shipped. Thanks to you and to the OP.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Can anyone comment on how the TRS-32 compares to the TRS-25 hi-rise? The latter is available for $69 (minus the 10% off), so I'm trying to decide which one to get. Will the TRS-25 be a better fit on my AR? Thanks.

Cal68

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Can anyone comment on how the TRS-32 compares to the TRS-25 hi-rise? The latter is available for $69 (minus the 10% off), so I'm trying to decide which one to get. Will the TRS-25 be a better fit on my AR? Thanks.

Cal68

Same question. I have a standard flat top and want to co-witness with a standard FSB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom